JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do they compare in price to USCCA?
I never compared prices, I chose ACLDN comparing the plans and services, for the same reasons as the OP listed. Its $95/year to renew.

Keep in mind that USCCA is an insurance-backed plan and ACLDN is a membership organization, here is an excellent article discussing the differences between those services, and other plans available.
https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/buyersguide

There is also a lot of good information on their homepage to mull over...

How about a link, I didn't see who you were talking about. Maybe you forgot to include it??
Gabby
I think he was referring to the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network (Home)

EPS, does USCCA provide any legal training material?
IMAG0899.jpg they give you books and Email you different stuff and like other 's have been saying they keep offering stuff to buy

And now USCCA AND DELTA DEFENSE ARE THE SAME THING they have like three different levels you can buy and like he said its insurance I buy the big one witch is like $32.00 a month for over million dollar coverage

And now USCCA AND DELTA DEFENSE ARE THE SAME THING they have like three different levels you can buy and like he said its insurance I buy the big one witch is like $32.00 a month for over million dollar coverage
It's too bad USCCA is not an actual insurance company. Ask them to send you an insurance certificate :D

That is the main reason I never looked very hard into them. A simple google search comes up with all kinds of stuff about their "insurance".

I wonder if there is
It's too bad USCCA is not an actual insurance company. Ask them to send you an insurance certificate :D

That is the main reason I never looked very hard into them. A simple google search comes up with all kinds of stuff about their "insurance".

I was actually checking them out and I'm pretty slow at making decisions because I wanted them to be the right decisions and I couldn't not believe the amount of spam that I got from this company while I was just checking them out I couldn't imagine being a member...:eek::eek::eek:

I was actually checking them out and I'm pretty slow at making decisions because I wanted them to be the right decisions and I couldn't not believe the amount of spam that I got from this company while I was just checking them out I couldn't imagine being a member...:eek::eek::eek:
Seriously. I signed up for their mailing list and after a few weeks of the spam I unsubscribed. I keep seeing their "testimonial" advertisements on YouTube and they are ridiculous. If you were in a justified self defense shooting you need a lawyer and experts on your side, not insurance.

Seriously. I signed up for their mailing list and after a few weeks of the spam I unsubscribed. I keep seeing their "testimonial" advertisements on YouTube and they are ridiculous. If you were in a justified self defense shooting you need a lawyer and experts on your side, not insurance.
Agreed, that's why I unsubsidized. Not a company that I want to do business with.

I wonder if there is

Same here, took about 2 weeks for me to get fed up after my inbox was overflowing with email from Tim??? Or whatever the heck his name is... What gets me fired up as well is the garbage they peddle, "free range bag, hat, shirt, key chain, or some other gazingus pin junk" ! Why don't you just offer lower rates and save me some money instead of charging more and spending money an worthless garbage that literally ends up in the trash! Sheesh! Ask me how I really feel?:mad:

These are some of the things that impressed me (you'll need to verify these items for yourself, but I think they are accurate from my recollection):
  • Financial resources: If, in looking at the incident reports and available evidence, they decide the shooting was justified, they have access to a large sum of money (I believe the number is currently around $450,000) to help in your defense.
Marty Hayes taught my Defensive Handgun class in December at FAS and said they were up to around 1 million and at the time had defended 11 people so far. One of the things I like about the network is that it's not mass advertised and the type of people who join have training. I just can't say enough good things about it.

Marty Hayes taught my Defensive Handgun class in December at FAS and said they were up to around 1 million and at the time had defended 11 people so far.
I heard it was in the $900,000 range, but that may have been old information. My "$450,000" number was based on something I read on the site stating they would commit up to half of their defense fund to any one case. So even if they're up to $1 Million, the upper limit for any one case is $500,000 (if my understanding of what I read is correct).

That said, I don't think the average cost for defense comes anywhere close to either amount.

I heard it was in the $900,000 range, but that may have been old information. My "$450,000" number was based on something I read on the site stating they would commit up to half of their defense fund to any one case. So even if they're up to $1 Million, the upper limit for any one case is $500,000 (if my understanding of what I read is correct).

That said, I don't think the average cost for defense comes anywhere close to either amount.
Ah, that makes sense.

And I agree, a proper defense for someone who is not guilty shouldn't be too expensive. Just having a self-defense attorney present at your questioning could keep you from getting arrested in the first place. Part of the piece of mind is that there are a lot of network lawyers all over the country or they will fly someone out to your location. There are a lot of different types of lawyers and the one who setup your LLC might not be qualified to defend you in court for a shooting.

That's how the conversation went.

And now I'm getting used to sleeping on the couch.

This is one of the reasons I am not married anymore; if I am going to be treated like a pariah and kicked out of my own bed (among other things) for having an opinion and voicing it and doing what I want, then I might as well live by myself. I am much happier that way than living with someone who only caused me grief and spent my money like it grew on trees.:mad:

This is one of the reasons I am not married anymore; if I am going to be treated like a pariah and kicked out of my own bed (among other things) for having an opinion and voicing it and doing what I want, then I might as well live by myself. I am much happier that way than living with someone who only caused me grief and spent my money like it grew on trees.:mad:
I'm similar. You don't want to sleep together, you sleep on the couch. I'll do a lot for a woman, but I won't be "punished" in such a manner.

Relax, guys. I was joking about the sleeping on the couch part. It seemed like a funny way to wrap the story up.

I was pissed off at her for a few hours because of her attitude, but we talked it out later and she saw the sense of what I was thinking and doing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top