JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After years and years of "compromise" and the goal moving ever closer and closer to registration, confiscation, and elimination of the 2nd A RTKBA.

What is so surprising (IMHO).......is that ONLY NOW.....some gun owners have awakened to the plans of the LEFT.

But at least they have. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Oh brother:confused:. If we are counting on wallmart doing any thing but making sure they have a healthy bottom line we are fooling ourselves. That is the only thing that drives their business model.

Last Edited:
That article is definitely biased, and it also points out that " Corporate Entities" are Legislating against the will of the people and usurping power from the Representatives we vote to represent us! Along with Billionaires who BUY laws and politicians for much the same purpose, subverting the voice and will of the people by businesses and banks has become the norm! What a strange place we have come to, where the elites now openly defy the people with their own policies and rules that often take on force of law, yet are legally/ethically questionable!

There has never really been a middle ground. It has historically been "infringe, but within limits". Examples are FOPA and PLCAA. It has been systematically a retreat by the gun rights side and then drawing a line in the sand. What has changed is the gun rights side has run out of sand.

Asking that customers refrain from openly carrying sidearms seems an eminently common sense step toward providing a comfortable environment. It is difficult for most to understand why a leisurely Saturday afternoon trip to Walmart should involve mom carrying coupons and dad strapping on a Glock nine.

What the hell is a "Glock nine"? Is that like a Glock For-tay? Who talks like that?

Just another poseur trying to make himself look like he knows something about guns.

Journalists-guide-to-guns.jpg

What a steaming pile that was............................

I don't think there was one true statement in the whole thing.

Ray

I stopped here:

The purists have controlled the debate, producing a paralysis in government during which outrage fades ...

That's some USDA Prime Horse Sh_t right there. Aside from the AWB sunset, it's been a case of losing ground as states decide to become ever more draconian and the SCOTUS sits it out.

What anti 2A clowns fail to realize is the utter, ludicrous lopsidedness of their demands. Their narcissism knows no bounds. It's not like the 2A contingent is demanding those uncomfortable around firearms be forced to own, use, and carry them under penalty of law, yet their side is demanding action to force others into their mold. That is not middle ground. You want to tell someone how to live and lord over their every action, have kids for crying out loud.The only sensible middle ground I can think of is if someone doesn't want to own firearms, then don't. In trade, firearms owners shouldn't use firearms in the commission of a crime. We should all be able to agree that unlawful use (properly, reasonably, and clearly defined within the commonly accepted notion of criminal acts) of a firearm is bad. But, this almost century-old American conflict isn't and has never been about firearms, its about power.

Their conviction is that the meek shall inherit the earth, and it should just be handed to them without any effort on their part, and molded in their image. This is amplified by their fear that the property marker is a tombstone. That is the foundation in my opinion for the anti crowd.

We need a mic drop emoji...lol.

If the US had a system where we could actually trust our lawmakers this divide wouldn't exist. If I recall correctly, all they wanted was this to end gun violence before they started asking for that as well. At first they didn't want to take our guns, now it's hell yeh, with nukes on the side.

it's the bully that promises to stop beating you if you would just open the door. Seriously, open the &%#* and I won't beat you!

In my mind:
There will never be "middle ground" .
There never has been "middle ground".
There never can be "middle ground"

My unfettered access to firearms is innate to my US citizenship, (which I consider fortified by my service to my country) as guaranteed by our Constitution, and to be left unadulterated in any form, by any state, county, or city laws.
Shame on the justices of the US Supreme court for their willful dereliction, not upholding the Constitution throughout the land.

Here is the issue seeking middle ground as I see it:
Right----------middle ground---------Wrong.
I cannot respect one that can find a middle to that!
Or do we continue to pick and choose which constitutional rights get enforced until the are all bastardized and impudent?

... But, this almost century-old American conflict isn't and has never been about firearms, its about power.

Their conviction is that the meek shall inherit the earth ...

I agree with the first part, not the second. Their conviction is driven by the very thin layer of the elite of the elite, who fear the pitchforks crowd. Most of the non-elite antis are just victims of marketing.

... If I recall correctly, all they wanted was this to end gun violence before they started asking for that as well. At first they didn't want to take our guns, now it's hell yeh, with nukes on the side. ...

They keep passing incremental laws that intentionally don't accomplish their purpose, so they can market new ones that intentionally don't accomplish their purpose, until finally in exasperation, those who they have deluded ban all guns.

Then they are free to exercise power without fear of the pitchforks.

I do not believe that there has ever been a MIDDLE GROUND in GUN LAWS and in how many anti gun and pro gun people THINK and BELIEVE in the RKBA issue.

So many people don't even pay attention to history or they CHOOSE to ignore history when it comes to gun control = people control.

I am so sick and tired of hearing that guns are ALL about HUNTING instead of the SECOND AMENDMENT and the right to defend yourself from a tyrannical government and/or criminals who want to hurt, rape or murder you and your loved ones!

I am NOT knocking hunters when I say this but that is ALL that you hear from SOME Ds and Rs. My MT husband hunts and I do not hunt but he does KNOW what the RKBA issue is all about too!

Most Americans remain clueless when it comes to tyranny and self defense issues!

We live in a dumbed down society and in a society that Chooses to IGNORE HISTORY!

Old Lady Cate
Typos and added more.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR