JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/03/us/minnesota-foiled-school-massacre-john-ladue/index.html

Chilling read. They seem like a normal and loving family, but one of them has this secret plan to compete in the mass murder championship of infamy. How about competing for something positive instead? These kids are all suicidal and just don't appreciate life at all. Maybe everything comes too easy to them and hence has no value?

Kudos to the woman that called the cops, btw.

It's almost like there are many hundreds like him waiting in the wings scheming, waiting. Luckily most don't go through with it or get caught.

They are a symptom IMO, of a society and culture that has become sickened somehow. Blame it on Video games, social media, the Education system and their Social Engineering or whatever.

To those that are trying to completely dismantle and "fundamentally change America" ask yourselves why this stuff wasn't as common back when Society was so screwed up?

Isn't it funny how with every one of these shootings, things that older people consider normal (I.e. gun ownership) is seen as less and less mainstream.

Are these Killers just little "Manchurian Candidates" or Pawns if you will, sacrificed in order to speed up the "changing of America".

Not saying they are individually Brainwashed in the conventional sense. More like a subtle long term mass brainwashing of our kids by the Progressive Wave with all the PC guilt, warming Planet fear mongering, guns are evil etc.

Years of listening to all that crap and being protected or controlled by the PC police takes it's toll on a young mind.

Just one possible explanation anyway.

They are all bubbblegun crazy!!!!
This generation of X-box baby sitting spoiled rotten no good for nothing excuse for human flesh are sneaky deviants who will never be productive citizens in America....

Rant over.....

It's almost like there are many hundreds like him waiting in the wings scheming, waiting. Luckily most don't go through with it or get caught.

They are a symptom IMO, of a society and culture that has become sickened somehow. Blame it on Video games, social media, the Education system and their Social Engineering or whatever.

To those that are trying to completely dismantle and "fundamentally change America" ask yourselves why this stuff wasn't as common back when Society was so screwed up?

Isn't it funny how with every one of these shootings, things that older people consider normal (I.e. gun ownership) is seen as less and less mainstream.

Are these Killers just little "Manchurian Candidates" or Pawns if you will, sacrificed in order to speed up the "changing of America".

Not saying they are individually Brainwashed in the conventional sense. More like a subtle long term mass brainwashing of our kids by the Progressive Wave with all the PC guilt, warming Planet fear mongering, guns are evil etc.

Years of listening to all that crap and being protected or controlled by the PC police takes it's toll on a young mind.

Just one possible explanation anyway.

Whoever you may blame, kids are growing up emotionally stunted. Think about it - you and I had to get along with people. If you got too nasty with folks, sooner or later you might wind up with a fat lip. If a bully wouldn't leave you alone you might have to actually stand up for yourself. If you didn't try really hard, sometimes you'd actually loose at something. Sometimes you'd try really hard and still loose. You got to know that life was unfair. Got to know the reward of succeeding at something difficult. This was human nature to us. Many of today's kids know little or nothing of this. They are missing a part of human nature. Right when they should be learning how amazing they can be, they're being told that being special is a given and being exceptional is wrong. Fortunately for mankind, it's not all of them.

Yeah, these guys get to dating or later working age and find they aren't as special as they have been led to believe.
Throw in the meds that many of them have been on, video games, oversexed television/online entertainment etc. and it's surprising we don't have more of this.
Good thing a lot of these guys have laziness as a problem too!

One of the things I notice in situations such as this is that most people that know the perpetrator say they do not understand this. The kid seemed to be such a good kid and they never thought he could commit such a thing. Look around you. How many people do you consider a 'Good guy' that would never harm you, or anyone else? Are you sure?

I love my sons. I love my fiance's sons.
I try to set the example of a God loving father and leader of our little tribe. Its hard with the world as fallen as it is, but this is the task we are all called to.
The world is as we have let it become. Pills and video games and violence is the agenda, and not by accident and not over night.
There is a plan and a war for your kids hearts. But we as a society have forgotten that The Lord already won that war. We still have our part to play.
But the good news is that we are called to Bring Heaven to Earth. We can change things, we can lead our sons and daughters to be the amazing people they were designed to be.
On Earth as it is in heaven - our job is to bring Heaven to Earth.
And the Devil wasnt cast here to torment us , we were sent here to torment him!
Its time we all started changing things. Love your family, tell them they have value. They matter. They are not disposable , they are loved and they are important. When kids see they matter and are loved, they dont think about hurting others.
end rant ....

Seems like a lot of people are blaming inanimate objects (technology developed by the previous generation) on behalf of the present generations' mental health and actions instead of blaming themselves. In retrospect is very similar to the whole liberal gun agenda. Of all people we should be and have more experience in this subject, because we are stigmatized by enjoying firearms; another inanimate object. Sheeple are too scared and prideful to admit that they are the ones who consequently (directly/indirectly) influenced children into doing/being awful things.
It didn't start with the egg, it started with the chicken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top