JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know how you guy's feel , I am a former Bass player:s0105: and its like some days you really get into the groove and other days not so much.:s0076: I sold my beloved Gibson SG Bass and my Fender Amp, oh well , my damned wrist would cramp up from Carpal Tunnel so such is life . :s0099:

I see we have some over-aged teenagers in the house.... LOL!

I'm generally a responsible adult, but alas I must confess to the occasional "episode" of reckless in-house "tom-foolery"... that I'd kill one of my kids for if they'd done said "foolishness". :D
That's an interesting term ''Tom Foolery'' you may know the story behind it.:s0153: There actually was an Englishman back in Medieval times that was named Tom Fool and he was a Jester. He had a Macabre sense of humor and at times new comers to the English woods would get lost and stumble upon Tom Fool.:s0068: They would ask for directions to get back home to their Village and Tom Fool knew of a deep pool of quicksand nearby. He would instruct them to take a certain path and the unsuspecting victims would end up in the deep pool of quicksand.:s0107: He would watch them slowly drown to their death and thought it humorous. A rather sick sense of humor and that was his way to have fun and ''Fool Around''. :s0140:

To be down right honest. my entire house is a man cave.. then again. I was never dumb enough ( or lucky ) to get married. so I have my guy stuff wherever I want it.

That's an interesting term ''Tom Foolery'' you may know the story behind it.:s0153: There actually was an Englishman back in Medieval times that was named Tom Fool and he was a Jester. He had a Macabre sense of humor and at times new comers to the English woods would get lost and stumble upon Tom Fool.:s0068: They would ask for directions to get back home to their Village and Tom Fool knew of a deep pool of quicksand nearby. He would instruct them to take a certain path and the unsuspecting victims would end up in the deep pool of quicksand.:s0107: He would watch them slowly drown to their death and thought it humorous. A rather sick sense of humor and that was his way to have fun and ''Fool Around''. :s0140:

My oldest son is named, Tom.... 'nuff said. :D

What would you guys out there say is a FAIR amount of time to spend in The MANCAVE each day ? :s0153: I kind of feel guilty spending too much time inside there, :s0141: but My Wife watches T.V. and I surf the internet because she hates the internet and I hate T.V. So is it neglect and being selfish or ??? :s0076:

At least you are home...