JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best mancave ever!

600full-caddyshack-screenshot.jpg

My man cave since wife and I live in an apartment is our small enclosed balcony. Currently it houses our BOBS, and two months plus of food and over a month of water. (water sources are not very far away and we have filters). We add to it a little every week and have canned 40 plus jars of fruits and veggies this season. I miss my 4 car garage from my previous marriage but I do not miss the location or the woman who was there! It was good farming soil but definitely in the middle of zombie land in a valley.:s0131:
Just to be clear my 2nd and current wife is a keeper and has terrific prep skills.
Brutus Out

My man cave since wife and I live in an apartment is our small enclosed balcony. Currently it houses our BOBS, and two months plus of food and over a month of water. (water sources are not very far away and we have filters). We add to it a little every week and have canned 40 plus jars of fruits and veggies this season. I miss my 4 car garage from my previous marriage but I do not miss the location or the woman who was there! It was good farming soil but definitely in the middle of zombie land in a valley.:s0131:
Just to be clear my 2nd and current wife is a keeper and has terrific prep skills.
Brutus Out

portland?

Sir, I salute you.

My man cave has a throne, a magazine rack and a sink. Beware grunts and strange odors.

I do get a chuckle out of married men who think they can compete with single guys in the fun/freedom dept. Sorry, just can't be done. No offense intended all in good humor.

Ten minutes ago I was chasing my cat around the house with a mini quad copter. Just could not happen at 10:30pm with a ball and chain around.

Sir, I salute you.

My man cave has a throne, a magazine rack and a sink. Beware grunts and strange odors.

And tomorrow morning you just might be cleaning out the the cat box.
My second wife is a jewel, no ball & chain. We are partners who enjoy each other's company. There are some very happy couples out there despite all the noise to the contrary. Good relationships take work, just like marksmanship.

Brutus Out

This thread has motivated to do something with one room that is basically a dumpster. I am going to do something manly with it lol.

I really wanted to have a place to shoot 22lr indoors with a bullet trap but I think that is probably a bad idea. It is underground on three sides so a bullet leaving the room isn't a concern. Just it is really easy to underestimate the danger of a nasty little 22lr round and what it could do. Have suppressors, etc, but I think I'll pass.

When I am at the range my mindset is all safety however lounging around a man cave I might get .... careless.

My life as a married guy is pretty much the same as when I was single except my bed is much warmer now.
My wife likes to do 99% of all the stupid things I like to do. I carry she carries, we got our CC years ago together and bought matching pistols for fun.
I bought a mint condition 1991 JVC Stereo last week BIG speakers loud sound and a week earlier bought on Ebay a mint 1980 Van Halen Album. She was excited about my purchases and didnt ask why I bought an old stereo she said wow cool.
She tells me ........... NOT to sell any of my firearms even when I may want to. She wants me keeping my classic 1967 Ford F250 Ranger, and never calls it an old truck. And would rather go for a ride in that then my Newer Sierra or our SUVs.
We cook over the fire when camping, the 5thwheel stove is never used. The Scorpions came to town a few years ago I got front row tickets and she was more excited then me.

I would say my whole house is a man cave, my bedroom and whats in it none ya business. But live is good here.
I have a man cave that my cave women wants to share. Doesn't get better then that. She will ride horses, drive quads,
a boat or what ever. She has never stopped hiking or biking to say she was tired or her feet sore. She will mow the law for fun if I do not do it. Oh and she is a Master Chef with over 15-20 years experience, even won a nation wide award this last year. She likes the same football team I do and will watch games , likes Basketball and hockey too. She watches her favorites shows that are also mine like the walking dead, Clint eastwood movies and likes every horror movie ever made.

Hmmmm Single may be good ...but my life is pretty sweet in having a cave to share . :s0155:

Sounds like you are a lucky b4st4rd!

My man cave is the local steakhouse, had a bad one the other day, did not go back for over a month.

Went in last week, told them in so many ways I was displeased last go around.

Chef apparently wanted to kiss and make up, got 2 EXTRA CUT PRIME RIBS for the price of one. Steak and Eggs for breakfast too!

You complained to a chef?????
I wont explain what you got for dinner............... :(
:D

You complained to a chef?????
I wont explain what you got for dinner............... :(
:D

The only time I would EVER complain would be on my way out of a place for the last time. Even then, I would leave my complaint in a nice note or comment to the manager. The idea that poorly paid people care about a guy foaming at the mouth because they didn't get his special order at a Denny's right is crazy. A note or comment that a customer was actually lost may make things a little better. In my opinion, complaining to a place that you will eat at next week just gives them a target. I have known way too many food industry folks to kid myself about what I have ingested in the past. I have never made a complaint and I can only imagine the things I have eaten unwittingly. I'm sure it would multiply if I sent dishes back or complained.

For example, I know for a fact that the pickles at the NE 72nd & Sandy Subway in Portland were consistently bathed in the urine of the male employees from 1996 until at least 2000 or 2001. I have never worked in the food industry, but the things I have heard make me cringe. Yucky.

Trying to revive this thread.....about man caves

New project in progress

I got tired of cramming all my beautiful firearms into a cold dark safe like this:

73238d15696a5d673fcebf00293a772c.jpg

So I decided it was time to take some extra space and build a gun room.

First step...slat wall:

c098d5ef1aa5bb5827cb113dfffa544f.jpg

Then I brought a couple guns out to plan for spacing and display:

dede4d74671db5623996de0e2d3c2a2c.jpg

Now, everything goes back into the safe until the "vault door" is installed

I will post final pics when everything is done

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show