JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would you guys out there say is a FAIR amount of time to spend in The MANCAVE each day ? :s0153: I kind of feel guilty spending too much time inside there, :s0141: but My Wife watches T.V. and I surf the internet because she hates the internet and I hate T.V. So is it neglect and being selfish or ??? :s0076:

My wife and I know that each other needs "their time".

Sometimes it's 1 hour, other times it's the whole damn weekend.

A mature relationship understands this and as long as neither is feeling isolated from the other then the answer is no.

What would you guys out there say is a FAIR amount of time to spend in The MANCAVE each day ? :s0153: I kind of feel guilty spending too much time inside there, :s0141: but My Wife watches T.V. and I surf the internet because she hates the internet and I hate T.V. So is it neglect and being selfish or ??? :s0076:

You could just spend that time bumpin' uglies with each other instead of reading the dribble I post... o_O

You're making me feel like "the other woman" now....

:D

dude, ask your wife. They love that talky feelings crap. :)

I think the key to a great relationship is not having any contact together. You can't fight if you don't interact.

Kidding aside, it is healthy to have your alone time. We have young kids and it's even more important.
Because you just don't get a break. It wears on you, and to have an hour or so of peace, quiet, and to just shut your brain down is so recharging.

On a serious note, do you touch her each day? And that is not some sex euphemism. Hold hands, rub shoulders, hug, rub her feet - maybe while she is watching TV?

Do you let her know you are thinking about her each day? Just a few words to demonstrate you pay attention to her.

These are important things.