JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The LA Roadster show has returned to its former excellence. The members did a phenomenal job this year, and I think the participants wanted badly for the show to

succeed. Well it did indeed. The swap meet was sold out, and I heard that there were over 400 roadsters in attendance, along with a very sizeable turnout of non roadsters.

Congratulations to all involved, and we look forward to a great show in 2020.

LA Roadster show 2019

LA is a total car culture. Last time I was in Anaheim there was a small gathering of locals with all their cars near my hotel. It was pretty cool. Aside from my regular bashing of the fart car genre, I know that most of these guys put their heart and soul into their rides. I always like to see the higher end finished cars and just a few cars down there will be one guy who is starting out and just made his first mod on his blank slate. They all started somewhere. I will be back in Anaheim in a couple of months. Hopefully I can find a gathering and kill some time while the wife is out with the kids.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top