JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The LA Roadster show has returned to its former excellence. The members did a phenomenal job this year, and I think the participants wanted badly for the show to

succeed. Well it did indeed. The swap meet was sold out, and I heard that there were over 400 roadsters in attendance, along with a very sizeable turnout of non roadsters.

Congratulations to all involved, and we look forward to a great show in 2020.

LA Roadster show 2019

LA is a total car culture. Last time I was in Anaheim there was a small gathering of locals with all their cars near my hotel. It was pretty cool. Aside from my regular bashing of the fart car genre, I know that most of these guys put their heart and soul into their rides. I always like to see the higher end finished cars and just a few cars down there will be one guy who is starting out and just made his first mod on his blank slate. They all started somewhere. I will be back in Anaheim in a couple of months. Hopefully I can find a gathering and kill some time while the wife is out with the kids.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top