JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone please assure me the Sharps Carbine Stephanie was beating on with a hammer and cleaning with a drill/driver with a cleaning rod attached was a reproduction and not an authentic 1859!

I dont think anyone can assure you of that. You know they are a "brand/corporation" now. Not just a shop. They only have the best idiots working for them. I like Joe but he needs to do something with his facial hair other than what he is doing with it now.

As a hobby rock guitarist since 1970 and a big fan of Aerosmith from the start, I've stolen more than a few riffs from Joe Perry, assuming all this time he was right-handed since that's how he plays 6-string. Turns out he's left handed and just adapted himself to 90% of the guitars on earth (of which he owns a good share). Never even thought about it until I saw him shooting left handed.

The show (sons of guns) causes me to have a gag reaction every time I've tried to stomach it. Aerosmith on the other hand is a rock band that has outlasted ALL the other bands and is still going strong, and I'm pretty sure they will be around long after the Joe Perry episode is forgotten by all.

Gonna fire up some ROCKS in the Caddy in just a few. Never thought when I was a teenager that I'd be listening to the same stuff now, that is for sure.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top