Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The 'Joe Perry' Episode of Sons of Guns

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RVTECH, Sep 19, 2012.

1. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Someone please assure me the Sharps Carbine Stephanie was beating on with a hammer and cleaning with a drill/driver with a cleaning rod attached was a reproduction and not an authentic 1859!

2. bballer182

bballer182 Molalla Active Member

I dont think anyone can assure you of that. You know they are a "brand/corporation" now. Not just a shop. They only have the best idiots working for them. I like Joe but he needs to do something with his facial hair other than what he is doing with it now.

3. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

As a hobby rock guitarist since 1970 and a big fan of Aerosmith from the start, I've stolen more than a few riffs from Joe Perry, assuming all this time he was right-handed since that's how he plays 6-string. Turns out he's left handed and just adapted himself to 90% of the guitars on earth (of which he owns a good share). Never even thought about it until I saw him shooting left handed.

4. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

The show (sons of guns) causes me to have a gag reaction every time I've tried to stomach it. Aerosmith on the other hand is a rock band that has outlasted ALL the other bands and is still going strong, and I'm pretty sure they will be around long after the Joe Perry episode is forgotten by all.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Gonna fire up some ROCKS in the Caddy in just a few. Never thought when I was a teenager that I'd be listening to the same stuff now, that is for sure.

6. salmonriverjohn

Rocking the caddy!

7. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Not your daddy's caddy lol; 6-spd, 400hp, no mufflers :) My neighbors love me. Stereo sucks, but ROCKS sounds good playing in just about anything.

8. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Well almost all, the Stones & ZZ have them by a few years.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  9. salmonriverjohn

The stones don't tour any longer, and as for the second greatest three man rock band of all time (2nd only to Stevie ray and double trouble) I do believe you got me there.