JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
An empty seat to honor the victims of gun violence? The part that gets me is the word 'an', meaning one. One empty seat. Is that all? Where are all the other empty seats?

You know, the empty seat to symbolize vehicle violence? The one for axe violence? One for knives, one for shovels? Aren't they all the same? Inanimate objects that do violence?

What's that? You mean violence with a vehicle is done by the driver? Axe violence is caused by the person swinging the axe? Really now. So what you are saying is, 'people' commit the crime, not vehicles, axes, knives and shovels. But guns are different? Aren't they the same kind of inanimate object as those other objects?

In this day of equality, correctness and hyper-sensitivity, we really should be treating all objects the same. God forbid we should offend one.

If it were up to me, the whole auditorium would be full of empty seats. In honor of the victims of people violence

Last Edited:
it would help if gun owners would stop using the term "gun violence" and start calling it what it really is....

"An empty seat to honor the victims of gun violence?"

They need to put a loaded 45 in the seat and see if it kills anybody.:p
To explain, if a loaded 45 can keep from shooting someone in a room full of antigun libtards, GUNS are NOT violent.

Last Edited:

They make it sound like if you get killed by a gun your some kind of hero. They interview families and give your life history. What the hell is with that. What makes getting shot so special to these retards. You die any other way and your ignored by the libs.
How about just a freakin seat for people who have died?

They make it sound like if you get killed by a gun your some kind of hero. They interview families and give your life history. What the hell is with that. What makes getting shot so special to these retards. You die any other way and your ignored by the libs.
How about just a freakin seat for people who have died?

I see.
Their agenda has nothing to do with saving lives or protecting PPL. Their agenda is solely to disarm America prior to it's total enslavement/destruction

it would help if gun owners would stop using the term "gun violence" and start calling it what it really is....
Actually, I don't think I've heard of any gun owners using that phrase "gun violence". I used it, in the original post above, only because that's how I've heard the liberal media report on it all day.

It's a term they like because it sells readership and their agenda. (We all know it's not the gun that did it... Even they know!) They would rather use it every chance they get to 'stir the pot' and get people fired up to 'do the correct thing to do'. After all, who gets excited about 'victims of people violence'?

Oh, I'll correct that misspelled word... Inadament to the correct spelling... Inanimate. :rolleyes:

actually a better way I could have said it would be we need to call out the media and antis when they use it.

I have heard gun owners use it, I think its an anti term we should avoid similar to using "high capacity".

How about an empty seats for all those victims of gun violence who lost their lives because idiotic gun laws prevented them from defending themselves from thugs, gangbangers, and other criminals?

Someone posed a dilemma to me the other day.
Who would I vote for if the only two candidates were Obama and Hillary?
The question floored me, as I couldn't decide who was the lesser of two evils.

Ha Ha! My son, 17, being so disturbed over what was being said, got out the 20 gauge and kept it by his chair. It was all I could do to keep him from shooting out the TV! In fact, I almost grabbed it a couple times! :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top