JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One last thing. He was selling two glocks! And after he handed me a binder of types of "Imported Junk" he does not sell I asked him about the Glocks in the case and he just looked at me as if he was reading about the new health care plan. You know the WTF did you just say look.

I live very near the gun room.. I'm often tempted to stop in when passing by,except I will never step foot in there again. I wish nothing but the worst upon these guys. Last time I was in an older,distinguished looking guy asked for 357 blanks.. The owner says " for what?" Guy says " to give my wife an idea what shooting a 357 is like.." Owner says (no kidding here) " why don't you just tell her to lay down and spread her legs and get raped?" Yeah,quality people. May they rot in hell.

I live very near the gun room.. I'm often tempted to stop in when passing by,except I will never step foot in there again. I wish nothing but the worst upon these guys. Last time I was in an older,distinguished looking guy asked for 357 blanks.. The owner says " for what?" Guy says " to give my wife an idea what shooting a 357 is like.." Owner says (no kidding here) " why don't you just tell her to lay down and spread her legs and get raped?" Yeah,quality people. May they rot in hell.

Yikes... that's worthy of violence

Couldn't agree more. I live a few blocks from there and won't ever step foot inside. I'll gladly drive to NWArmory (my personal fav shop in the area).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by the Gun Room today (was next door getting plumbing parts so thought I'd stop in for the grins). Got the usual info on those junk plastic guns and saw the pictures (same pictures now for 2 or 3 years). Said he doesn't sell that cheap plastic stuff but when they get one in and he sells it he tells people it's not safe to shoot. Huh?

Then we got serious and talked about a new handgun.

Looked at a CZ 75B for $795, then added Crimson Trace laser grip for $450 and a 22LR conversion kit for another $500.
Total $1,745

I also went to the gun show today and priced the same gun. CZ75B $495, Crimosn Trace laser grip $249 and 22LR kit $329.
Total $1,073

and to think someone said his prices were high. DUH...

True story went in with a friend of mine and he was looking at a cz75 I believe and he mentioned to him that northwest armory had the same gun brand new for way less and his response was well I guess northwest armory doesn't need to make a profit and that he can't just give away his guns because he has to make profit

True story went in with a friend of mine and he was looking at a cz75 I believe and he mentioned to him that northwest armory had the same gun brand new for way less and his response was well I guess northwest armory doesn't need to make a profit and that he can't just give away his guns because he has to make profit

It's probably the same one I saw, still sitting in there for $800.... :s0002:

After Obama got elected and ammo was in very short supply, I ran into a guy at the range with 2 boxes of Rem. Golden bullets with gun room price tags of $40.oo each!! You can't tell me they were special as those bullets are all carp!

When I go to the Gun Room I'm a man on a mission to see if I can find something unique ie used, old, discontinued, etc that I can't find at other gun stores. I don't let people's buying/selling personalities affect me.

Less than one month ago, I found at the Gun Room, a Winchester 94 Trails End model chambered in .357 and made in 2004. The gun is the cowboy classic style with a 20" octagon barrel and a crescent shaped steel butt plate. The wood fit and finish is perfect. The gun was a safe queen and never fired. I paid $600 for it! That wasn't a typo: it was six hundred dollars. I have spent several months seeking a .357 lever-action carbine and I finally found it.

There are sometimes hidden gems at the Gun Room.

I'm not willing to wade through their pOo for a free Hope Diamond! As are thirteen pages worth of other members! But! I would never suggest that you don't have a perfect right to do so yourself!

Someone in another thread said to read this thread for some laughs... and he wasn't kidding. But still, even after 13 pages, I find myself wanting to go there to hear the plastic glock rant! LOL.

Warren Lacasse of Southeast Foster Road's Gun Room says he, too, has seen an increased demand, though he couldn't care less. "We're not interested in thugs," he says. "We cater to the hunting end." (Lacasse often dumbfounds customers looking for "pre-ban stuff" by handing them a replica .50 caliber 1812 black-powder rifle. He calls it "the original assault rifle.")

found this in an article from 04 talking about the end of the clinton ban

Had a co-worker that is new to the firearms world asking about this place......I said don't even think about it and referred him to this site and thread. Don't know if he has read it, but I'm sure he will not be going there now.

I've also never been to this place, but want to just see for myself all this crazy stuff.

I've also never been to this place, but want to just see for myself all this crazy stuff.
Me neither, but I am thinking of going and when I come in just looking around shaking my head and saying nothing. Don't answer if they ask just keep looking around and shaking my head and then walk out. It would be hilarious to come in the next day and do the same thing and keep doing it to drive them nuts - never saying a word to them.

Had to revive this thread after researching The Gun Room after my interesting experience.

My experience was short and brief:

I was greeted by two old guys. I wanted to see what I could get for my XDM. I pull out the box and he takes one look and says "I don't even buy these pieces of junk." I just shrugged it off, I don't rattle to easily. If he doesn't want to buy it that's fine, however it was a bit rude to call someone's property "junk." As I walk out the door I wanted to ask if they had any Glocks for sale (main reason for wanting to sell my XDM in the first place). Same old guy said they don't sell "tupperware guns" and they are bombs waiting to go off etc. Proceeds to pull out a binder which I later found out was quite popular based off google reviews https://www.google.com/search?q=the...8#lrd=0x5495a06934b44573:0xca7fc18e31b617f6,1,,

Shows me a bunch of crusty old pictures of Glocks. When I asked how these malfunctions happened (reloads etc.) he couldn't tell me and just dismissed me as customer and as a person. I guess you can't question why with these people.

Now, as I check online to see other experiences. I'm quite shocked (but also not shocked) to see google reviews, yelp reviews, reddit reviews and this thread dating back years about their business. I can't think of a single business (guns or not) that has this bad of reputation.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top