JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like this Furgeson thing is more about other things besides race now.
The question I pose is, what if this turned into a revelution type deal. Meaning us against the leaders that messed up this country. Would you jump on board then?

Though I have my issues with police..

Seeing the footage of the
"gentle giant" I do think the cop was in the right.. There are things you can and cannot do, (supposedly) reaching into a cop car and (supposedly) lunging after an officer is asking for extra trouble..

There isn't a chance in hell Id side with those low information folks.
Half the signs had grammatical errors.. And some weren't even related to the topic at hand.. Just race baiting.

Id be safe to say most there aren't playing with a full deck.

Generations of babies having and raising babies dumbs down the whole populous. A city of grown folks with the temperament, intelligence and logic of 7th graders.

I would have a hard time getting behind a "revolution" that was triggered by an assaulting theif getting shot by an officer after trying to take his gun away.

There is no revolution here. Nobody intelligent is involved in the riots. Some maybe in the protests durring the day, but it's just criminals and thugs after dark.

I would have a hard time getting behind a "revolution" that was triggered by an assaulting theif getting shot by an officer after trying to take his gun away.

There is no revolution here. Nobody intelligent is involved in the riots. Some maybe in the protests durring the day, but it's just criminals and thugs after dark.

You mean like the French Revolution? th?id=HN.608043133154690775&pid=15.1&P=0

Would there be riots if the economy was booming with jobs for everyone?
If there were jobs for everyone, sadly everyone wouldn't work. And I'm not talking true disabled.
Too many at this stage are addicted to feeding at the Govt. trough, the only skill they have left is voting for more slop to fill their troughs! It's a true death spiral for this Nation.

Is the Ferguson trouble going to spread...sure it will (already started).
Mainly because they've already looted and burnt out any stores in their own area for buying stuff with their Gov't checks and EBT cards.
As they spread (forage) into the surrounding areas to get their Colt 45, Ripple and Moon Pies on EBT, new targets will be selected.

It will eventually end because the only change for them from their lives of sitting on their arses and passively looting via welfare, is that they've switched to physical looting...but, as soon as they realize it's too much like work.......it'll be back to sitting, collecting, and whining.

Is the Ferguson trouble going to spread...sure it will (already started).
Mainly because they've already looted and burnt out any stores in their own area for buying stuff with their Gov't checks and EBT cards.
As they spread (forage) into the surrounding areas to get their Colt 45, Ripple and Moon Pies on EBT, new targets will be selected.

Mmmmmm Moon Pies...;)

If there were jobs for everyone, sadly everyone wouldn't work. And I'm not talking true disabled.
Too many at this stage are addicted to feeding at the Govt. trough, the only skill they have left is voting for more slop to fill their troughs! It's a true death spiral for this Nation.

It would be nice if they had a choice to have a job or not. When people have nothing to lose...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top