JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys need to open your thoughts a bit. Just because it starts with stealing and looting doesn't mean it ends that way. Even nbc news is reporting the military style of the cops.

"It would be nice if they had a choice to have a job or not. When people have nothing to lose..."

Seriously?
They have a choice and make it...every darn day.
The only ones preventing them from getting jobs is them.
The ones that made the right choices, did the work, got the heck outa there as soon as they could. If you managed to become a lawyer or accountant or electrician why would you continue to live in what is basically Mogadishu West?

Most are uneducated and don't see the reason to be.
Their schools are crap because they make them crap then don't attend other than to sell drugs, disrupt, and get up to 3 free meals a day while refuse the education available by not doing the work required. The violence of their culture is what keeps good teachers and administrators from the schools. Not only are these schools dangerous, they are career killers.

Most are without skills for the same reason.
They DO know how to game the system and get every benefit they can and that removes any incentive to work or improve their lot. There are huge organizations devoted to making sure they get all they can and that make sure that even if they don't know how to fill out a form to get their free stuff, They help them do it. The social justice pushing "help" even comes from the Gov't itself now to make sure nobody misses out even if they're to stupid or lazy to do it for themselves.

Most have no work ethic.
Jobs paying less than their "benefits" aren't available anywhere given the complete lack of qualifications in these communities.

There are NO positive role models.
They reject the millions of successful "minorities" as Uncle Toms, or "lucky" or "traitors" to their brothers. The ones that do "make it" get out of the Hood as soon as they can and seldom look back...Mainly because they aren't welcome. The result is that for the most part the only visible signs of success are the pimps, and drug dealers.

Unskilled manual labor doesn't pay enough to compete with "entitlements", and acquiring an education and skills is "too white".

They don't respect their own, so why do they expect others to?
They're crapping where they eat and not only don't care, but become offended if someone points it out.

Oh, and how is that "Ebonics" and " ghetto culture" acceptance by our cultural "elites" working out? The only "bigotry" holding these neighborhoods down is the "soft Bigotry of low expectations**" practiced by those who make a living on the backs of the ones they pretend to help.

**MLK jr

It would be nice if they had a choice to have a job or not. When people have nothing to lose...
After Carter screwed up the economy I as a young man, got sick of low paying kitchen work, landscaping and unskilled hard labor construction jobs etc. I decided to join the Army, even got my G.E.D. while in.

Not suggesting that course for the all the angry young men of Ferguson, you need a High School Diploma first now too, but I hear they're hiring in N. Dakota.

How about College? Wasn't the Gentle Giant on his way to College? I'll bet he or his parents were getting that paid for, so what was this guy doing stealing cigars and not listening to Cops directions? He wasn't so bright it seems and neither are the rioters and looters!

Anyway, I digress, if good paying work isn't to be had, get off your butt and move! In the meantime do the low paid work and get some skills! And quit making excuses for your situation.

This isn't a revolution, it's a reason for dirtbags to act like dirtbags publicly and not suffer repercussions. If I was a shop owner there i'd be on my roof with a red dot playing "walking dead" first person shooter game.
If I was picking a side i'd ak the LEOs where I sign up

What "us" I'm not one of the "us" I'm one of the morons that works 40-50+ hours a week so I can pay taxes so that "US" can whine about how its all my fault. And then go burn down there neighbors place of employment so they to will have to join the "US"

I don't have time to screw with this stupid behavior. I have to get up at 3:30 so I can leave the house by 4:15 so I can be to work by 5:15 to pretrip my dump truck and get to the Work I have tomorrow by 6:40am and work for 9 hours then ride in a crummy back to the shop to get my pickup and hurry home by 6pm. An hour to late to cash my paycheck.

They could end this overnight, just shut off the gov't teet.
Looters, rioters, etc will act like good sheep again.
The police were saying a lot of the people they are arresting are coming from other states, NY, Cali, probably the black panthers calling in all degenerates. Not like they have to worry about calling into work

"It would be nice if they had a choice to have a job or not. When people have nothing to lose..."

Seriously?
They have a choice and make it...every darn day.
The only ones preventing them from getting jobs is them.
The ones that made the right choices, did the work, got the heck outa there as soon as they could. If you managed to become a lawyer or accountant or electrician why would you continue to live in what is basically Mogadishu West?

Most are uneducated and don't see the reason to be.
Their schools are crap because they make them crap then don't attend other than to sell drugs, disrupt, and get up to 3 free meals a day while refuse the education available by not doing the work required. The violence of their culture is what keeps good teachers and administrators from the schools. Not only are these schools dangerous, they are career killers.

Most are without skills for the same reason.
They DO know how to game the system and get every benefit they can and that removes any incentive to work or improve their lot. There are huge organizations devoted to making sure they get all they can and that make sure that even if they don't know how to fill out a form to get their free stuff, They help them do it. The social justice pushing "help" even comes from the Gov't itself now to make sure nobody misses out even if they're to stupid or lazy to do it for themselves.

Most have no work ethic.
Jobs paying less than their "benefits" aren't available anywhere given the complete lack of qualifications in these communities.

There are NO positive role models.
They reject the millions of successful "minorities" as Uncle Toms, or "lucky" or "traitors" to their brothers. The ones that do "make it" get out of the Hood as soon as they can and seldom look back...Mainly because they aren't welcome. The result is that for the most part the only visible signs of success are the pimps, and drug dealers.

Unskilled manual labor doesn't pay enough to compete with "entitlements", and acquiring an education and skills is "too white".

They don't respect their own, so why do they expect others to?
They're crapping where they eat and not only don't care, but become offended if someone points it out.

Oh, and how is that "Ebonics" and " ghetto culture" acceptance by our cultural "elites" working out? The only "bigotry" holding these neighborhoods down is the "soft Bigotry of low expectations**" practiced by those who make a living on the backs of the ones they pretend to help.

**MLK jr

That was well said! I didn't know that a Marine senior NCO could know so many words! :)
Some years ago I watched a news reporter ask some young black women why they were dropping out of high school. I will never forget their answer, "Cause they ain't got no black software!"
It's really very sad.

"Just the other side's Cliven Bundy ranch."

Wow...REALLY??
So lets see...
-How much burning and looting done by Bundy's supporters?
-How often was tear gas fired to try to control the violent mob of brick and fire bomb throwing Bundy supporters?
-How many of Bundy's supporters were chanting that "dead cops are the only good cops"? Carried ISIS flags? shot each other?
-How many Black Panther/communist/fake Reverends were trying to get the Bundy crowd into a blind frenzy? (then solicited for donations?)
-How many fawning enablers in the media were helping Bundy
and identified with his side?

Bundy ... rightly or wrongly saw himself as standing up to FEDERAL authorities that were trying to seize his property for payment of a long disputed grazing bill. Legal arguments about this have been ongoing for years and are still being fought over the principles of States' Rights vs. Federal land grabs for questionable reasons. Nobody hurt, no property burned, nothing was looted. The media however, made Bundy's supporters look like inbred, redneck, uneducated bumpkins and that's why the Feds NEEDED those BLM armored vehicles and combat ready personnel with automatic weapons and body armor....to show who was in charge.
The Governor of the State declares..."UMM...uhh ... What?"

Brown ... shot dead by a LOCAL cop that he assaulted in an attempt to steal the cops gun after being stopped and questioned about walking in the middle of the road, and, after robbing a convenience store while possibly high and assaulting the store clerk. Crowds of Brown's supporters then burn and loot, destroying the livelihoods of several families. The crowd wants the cop (with the shattered eye socket) dead for three reasons;
1) he did his job
2) he's white
3) the thug was black
This time the media depicts the crowds as simply "unruly" protesters for justice, riots were caused by Government overreaction and incompetence...and being unfair meanies. The Governor of the State declares the cop should and will be found guilty, even before charges are filed, the investigation is complete or a Grand Jury is convened.

Sooner or later you will figure out its all politics, it always is. Those in charge build the world we live in and everything you see that is wrong was brought to you via politics. If you want a better world put better people in charge.

"Just the other side's Cliven Bundy ranch."

Wow...REALLY??
So lets see...
-How much burning and looting done by Bundy's supporters?
ry is convened.

Two dead officers in Los Vegas, one dead CC'er in adjoining Walmart. Who takes responsibility for those Bundy supporters ? There are no dead cops in Ferguson, no gunned down shoppers in Walmart. Stupid actions by unknown persons in Ferguson, with alot of effort by other community members to keep the peace.

I just like that they are protesting/rioting for peace and justice while calling for the death of the officer with no trial, no facts, ignoring all truths. It's always the same, they don't want to deal with the fact the this "kid" attacked this LEO, was 6'4" 300lbs, and just robbed a store.
And they now have the evidence that he was shot in the front which goes against the two witness statments and the youtube video someone shot where you can hear them saying the "kid" starting rushing the cop before being shot, was shot a couple times and kept coming at him.

What turned the shooters into cop killers, what makes people do the knockout game? If you want a better world it takes better leadership.

What turned the shooters into cop killers, what makes people do the knockout game? If you want a better world it takes better leadership.

I agree with you there. A first step would be to apply the same standard when judging events. For example, when terrorist violence is used by the Bundy supporters in Los Vegas the connection goes un remarked upon. When a lower level of violence is committed in Ferguson, some can't stop screaming about it

Why did the Bundy thing have to escalate? Why has Furgestan grown out of control? Who is in charge and why can't they do things right without the escalation to violence? It's all politics and we need better people in charge.

Last Edited:
"Two dead officers in Los Vegas, one dead CC'er in adjoining Walmart. Who takes responsibility for those Bundy supporters ?"

B S

The Idiot that you refer to had previous run ins involving weapons and it was only a matter of time before he was going to be in trouble .
Was he a " supporter" of Bundy..yes
He was also a "sovereign citizen" idiot.
He also wasn't at the site of the protest he was miles away.
He had his shooting run-in with cops in California not Nevada.
But to say it was at, or because of, the Bundy ranch standoff is a deception the media created. They were looking for anyone that agreed with Bundy to be involved in a violent act and his Wal-Mart actions fit the bill. There were other shootings by nut cases in several places that if they had any "gun rights publicly know sentiments" were called "Bundy Supporters" by media reports.

Using him as an example (I don't want to give the media any ideas here) of Bundy standoff violence would also mean that the cops (probably cop supporters), that shot and killed the black robbery suspect armed with a knife yesterday in another part of St Louis, were shooting Brown's supporters during the demonstrations... Or, any black shot by a white within a 50 mile radius for the next while will reported as " shot by a "anti-Brown" cop supporter".

Just Jim -I agree with you.
Albin 25 - The Nevada shooters were very visible at the Bundy ranch. They justified their attacks by claiming they were starting the revolution.

Under due process of law the county sheriff enforces the laws. If Bundy had a writ against him then the Sheriff is supposed to enforce the law. Why is it they did not follow the law but instead escalated toward violence with armed BLM employees? When government doesn't follow the rule of law we end up with a Fergestan, time to put new people in charge.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top