JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I learned in police work that people who can't stop talking and take a breath are usually lying or hiding something. the first sentence of his "Restructuring Plan" has 77 words. Need I say more.

So all you people that bought "life time" memberships bent over. I knew the day would come. I always thought the guy was a clown to begin with.
Ron is a greedy bastid and always has been. He is also full of it.

Always sounded like timeshare flimflammery to me.
"Zaclies!!

My oldest brother lives in N. Las Vegas... a number of years ago, when he was first getting into CC, he decided to go to Front Sight. Once there, the high pressure tactics got him to upgrade, and to buy a membership for his wife.

But when my bro got home, he got buyer's remorse, called them to cancel, and they wouldn't let him out of it. He even went to talk to that azzhat Ron personally and was BS'd to death, but no refund.

Caveat Emptor

Last Edited:

"Zaclies!!

My oldest brother lives in N. Las Vegas... a number of years ago, when he was first getting into CC, he decided to go to Front Sight. Once there, the high pressure tactics got him to upgrade, and to buy a membership for his wife.

But when my bro got home, get got buyer's remorse, called them to cancel, and they wouldn't let him out of it. He even went to talk to that azzhat Ron personally and was BS'd to death, but no refund.

Caveat Emptor
Wow, that's horrible.
I have the "no" gene. And the didn't click gene. Lol

On the upside, when Piazza crashes and burns... wouldn't the site make a heckuva jumpstart for building the next Thunder Ranch?

The development of FS has gone against everything I was taught of large-scale/long-term project planning--the saying in NASA when they were planning ISS was "you build the bathroom first and live in it while you get the kitchen running, then you build out from there." In essence, focus on the essential Must Have core functions first, get them up and running and starting to generate ROI THEN you can start thinking about luxuries.

Applying that to FS would mean get the range, clubhouse and gunshop running first. Since RV's don't need a lot AND could generate revenue from non-gun customers, maybe throw up an RV park and a bunkhouse rather than trying to jump straight to 5-star hotel. Remember, when Walt built Disneyland he focused on developing, financing and building one section at a time... that would have been a better development model.

"Zaclies!!

But when my bro got home, get got buyer's remorse, called them to cancel, and they wouldn't let him out of it. He even went to talk to that azzhat Ron personally and was BS'd to death, but no refund.

Caveat Emptor
Who is Ron?

Steve, I would put money on barring medical misfortune, forced relocation, regulated out of business or getting JBT'ed in the middle of the night you'll be around long after Piazza closes his doors.

jesus christ i cant believe front sight still exists... the gun worlds most narcissistic and obvious scammer has been slapped with law suits, federal injunctions, been fully exposed for his pyramid scheme bullbubblegum.. and still lives, businesswise, yet? if he survived all that, he'll survive this. cockroach.

I wonder if his exalted positions of Front SIght 'Warrior Group' , and the 'Order of the Knights of Front Sight' came with decoder rings and badges?

Even if I had any interest in a training scenario this stuff would be a detractor and turn me away.
During my last Front Sight trip in spring of last year, at the opening day briefing, they LITERALLY brought up four new members of the Knights of Front Sight, "knighted" them, and gave them all real swords. I thought it was the corniest crappola I've ever seen. I knew right then and there that something was definitely going sideways.

Last Edited:
jesus christ i cant believe front sight still exists... the gun worlds most narcissistic and obvious scammer has been slapped with law suits, federal injunctions, been fully exposed for his pyramid scheme bullbubblegum.. and still lives, businesswise, yet? if he survived all that, he'll survive this. cockroach.
I wouldn't bet on it. Not this time.

During my last Front Sight trip in spring of last year, at the opening day briefing, they LITERALLY brought up four new members of the Knights of Front Sight, "knighted" them, and gave them all real sword. I thought it was the corniest crappola I've ever seen. I knew right then and there that something was definitely going sideways.
That's bizarre. Most just go with a certificate, patch or coin and a handshake with some well to do pleasantries, being "knighted" is just weird.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top