JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy fellow NWFA'ers. I'm not going to go into as much detail regarding the four day defensive handgun class as I did with my review of the shotgun class last year. I just wanted to post up some photos, and say that once again I had a great experience! I just love going down to Front Sight- it's an awesome getaway, or "man-cation" if you will. Although, I would highly encourage any women thinking about training at Front Sight to do it! There were a LOT of women down there this time around, and everyone had a great time.

Arrival Day One
Front%20Sight%2001_zpshz46lu3t.jpg

Have to get there early on Day One for registration purposes.

Front%20Sight%2002_zps3hzkeuc8.jpg

Front%20Sight%2003_zps0nm8rshc.jpg

Classroom instruction

Front%20Sight%2008_zpsqej3tnvo.jpg

Front%20Sight%2005_zps0ss3mlqc.jpg

Front%20Sight%2009_zpsw6in5ojd.jpg

Front%20Sight%2007_zps4fc6xfuz.jpg

Front%20Sight%2006_zpsafoncorr.jpg

Front%20Sight%2010_zpsa2dyxgfc.jpg

On Day Four, on the final skills test, I only dropped three points on the shooting portion of the test.

Front%20Sight%2011_zpsej7is10m.jpg

I also won my third class Speed Steel Challenge!

Front%20Sight%2012_zpsfywkdetz.jpg

Showing off the hostage drill target. I only got the bad guys!

Front%20Sight%2013_zpsobvbnown.jpg

The final skills test was over, the class had ended, and I wound up getting Distinguished Graduate score. I'm already planning another trip to Front Sight in the Fall, and I'd like to move on to some more advance pistol classes!

Front%20Sight%2014_zpsmuojzmsi.jpg

If anyone has any questions about the class or anything regarding Front Sight, I'd be more than happy to fill you in! You can reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job! I had already signed up for Tactical Handgun and Advanced Tactical Handgun and was looking around on their website today and noticed that they are now offering a Situational Awareness class that works into my schedule while I am there. It's all class room learning so it will be a break from the heat. Glad to hear there were a lot of women!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top