JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, not so much religion itself as some jackass deciding he's better than the whole rest of the world and wrapping himself in whatever ideological banner happens to get others to do his bidding, whether political or religious.

The problem is people who believe they're somehow entitled to rule over others, whatever process they seek to do it through.

OTOH, I suppose Marxism has become its own religious cult...

"There are too many guns ob the street. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence." – Gov. Terry McAuliffe

Rrrright. And that spelling error was also on the link.

Aloha, Mark

Every time I drive somewhere I keep checking the streets for guns. I keep having to buy them at gun stores or from other shooters. Would one of you please tell me which street all these guns are at?

jack wad jr asked if they were democrooks or republicans, yes ? that makes it premeditated because he paused (and thought, no really had to think hard, are these fine folks playing americas game on my team or the other team .)
Oh good the other team, here catch

pull the plug and let the fish oil drain outta him

This just in, reported by ABC news. The rifle that was used was a Chinese SKS rifle and a 9mm handgun. The incorrect thing the reporter said was that a SKS is an AK variant. The SKS rifle was in production long before the AK. So it can not be a variant.

Polarize the enemy so they hate each other then come in and you will have undying support from one side.

Y'all are falling into the trap.

This just in, reported by ABC news. The rifle that was used was a Chinese SKS rifle and a 9mm handgun. The incorrect thing the reporter said was that a SKS is an AK variant. The SKS rifle was in production long before the AK. So it can not be a variant.
BUYCQ_tCAAA0JYk.jpg

So let me get this straight. A member of the Democrat party and Sanders campaign tries to murder the Republican politicians who support our 2nd Amendment rights. Then, the Democrat governor demands all Republicans have their gun rights stripped away. Yeah, that make sense! If the Democrats want to take our guns away all they need to do is hire the thugs from their political party to come attack us and then we will be systematically disarmed so that we can be protected against their party members..

Am the only one here who can see the irony of this entire situation. o_O

All LIBTURDS NEED TO BE STRIPPED OF GUN RIGHTS..... THE LEFT IS JUST PLAIN SICK.

Well, not so much religion itself as some jackass deciding he's better than the whole rest of the world and wrapping himself in whatever ideological banner happens to get others to do his bidding, whether political or religious
X Damn infinity. Its never necessarily the religion, its just some a-hole using a religion to justify or rationalize their actions.

"93 million" U.S. gun deaths per day.... but half of those are suicide... math is hard. :rolleyes:

Remember when the MSM tied Sarah Palin to the Gabby Giffords shooting because of those "cross-hairs" on election locations?

When Obama was POTUS, I don't seem to recall any well publicized (and lauded) plays of the POTUS (let alone one currently sitting in office) being "knifed to death" on stage, or music videos produced by a dope-smoking skinny little wannabe misogynistic LA gansta "rapper" who names himself "snoop-dog" showing the POTUS being gunned down (that all you lefty's chuckled over), or a photo-shoot of the "decapitated head" of the POTUS being held up by some disgusting washed-up slag of a shrieking shrill shrew of a c@~t that rekons herself a "comedian".

But yet... I see ABSOLUTELY no "correlation" of any of the above being made by the MSM for this attack... I mean... LMAO... it was ONLY Republicans, what's the problem?

:rolleyes:

Those of you that take pleasure in any of the "spectacles" of the MSM, pop-culture entertainment, "protests", or agreed with the OUTRIGHT slander of the "correlation" of Palin to the Giffords shooting... you reap what you sow, and someday you'll get your come uppin's. If not in this life, SURELY in the next one to come.

Now the democrats speak of "unity".... bubblegum your unity, that fraking ship has well and truly sailed you mother-bubblegummers.

I'm just one of those "deplorables" (that actually feeds the treasury) your "auntie" mentioned last election cycle... pay me no attention. o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top