JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought this would be fun to share.

The top photo is from 1995 and was the first time that I took my son deer hunting with me in California, he was 10 at the time. Turned out to be my lucky charm and he was hooked.

The next picture is from 2017 and was my first deer in Oregon. This was on the last evening of our week long hunt in Minam that started as a backpacking trip, but we were driven down by the snow (see back ground). Happened to run into a local rancher in town that wanted some deer out of his fields so meat buck it was. Not a deer that I would normally shoot, but didn't want to go back to the man and say no thanks after he was so generous to make this offer to complete strangers. Tough part was belly crawling 200 yards in 33 degree temps with two sweat shirts under my camo.

Historical note: That is the same Winchester Model 54 in both photos and man this is a pig of a rifle to backpack with. LOL

Two Pic.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads