JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At least this is according to all three networks plus CNN's web-pages less than 24-hours after the results were announced.
ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN, not a single one of them had a word about the recall as of last night around 9pm.

When it first happened, they covered it without disclosing that the gun-rights people were outspent 7-1.
And as soon as they plausibly could, they went silent on a historic vote. (2nd time EVER a Senate president has been ousted by recall, not to mention the gun-rights issue).

Go figure, of the liberal media, HuffPost actually covered it pretty fairly. True, they give time to the "our votes were suppressed" wackos, but it Is HuffPost.

In case anyone was still wondering whether there are editorial decisions being made by big media specifically to suppress news the liberals don't like and to play up anything that supports their agenda no matter how far they have to "spin it" (read lie), this should be enough to convince you. George Zimmerman's domestic dispute was was front and center on all four network's web-pages last night, btw.

sorry you're wrong. has been all over the various networks. I even watched Giron live on CNN earlier today, bubbleguming and moaning about voter suppression and voters "not understanding" her "modest" anti-gun bills.

There is not the coverage of this 2A Constitutional win against the progressive agenda like the Zimmerman Case, or the Syria War, or the Royal Baby Bla Bla Bla. Does anyone really think that the liberal media is going to show America that the constitution of the people is not dead? Yet?

It doesn't fit their narrative just like the breaking story that it was rebels who gassed those 1500 people...and that's coming from Switzerland and Turkish news. Our government is becoming a bad joke overseas and a nightmare domestically. The good news is now we have a bunch of liberal "hawks" for attacking Syria.....Maybe the folks in the middle that pushed them over the top will pull them down a few seats in the senate and more in the house. maybe.

Brutus Out

Put out effort and donate money to pro gun and stuff can happen. I would like to thank all who voted them out and helped with the effort !!!

sorry you're wrong. has been all over the various networks. I even watched Giron live on CNN earlier today, bubbleguming and moaning about voter suppression and voters "not understanding" her "modest" anti-gun bills.

Actually YOU are wrong. Read what I WROTE. To confirm, I just now, (11:58PM on Thursday) looked at the CNN Website and not ONE mention of this historic recall ANYWHERE on their front page. There is, however, fairly prominent mention of the ME on the Zimmerman case being fired (Which happened Monday).

I don't get my news from the Boobtube. Neither does my 26-y/o daughter or most millenials. We get it from the Web. And yes, I looked VERY carefully before I made the comment, not a SINGLE one of the major 4 networks had a PEEP about the recall anywhere on the front page of their web-presence, which as you know, is huge revenue and readership for all of them.

If you think thats an accident, or that I'm LYING, then come out and say it. For every viewer of their news show they get 20 visitors to their website. This is a blackout.

Actually YOU are wrong. Read what I WROTE. To confirm, I just now, (11:58PM on Thursday) looked at the CNN Website and not ONE mention of this historic recall ANYWHERE on their front page. There is, however, fairly prominent mention of the ME on the Zimmerman case being fired (Which happened Monday).

I don't get my news from the Boobtube. Neither does my 26-y/o daughter or most millenials. We get it from the Web. And yes, I looked VERY carefully before I made the comment, not a SINGLE one of the major 4 networks had a PEEP about the recall anywhere on the front page of their web-presence, which as you know, is huge revenue and readership for all of them.

If you think thats an accident, or that I'm LYING, then come out and say it. For every viewer of their news show they get 20 visitors to their website. This is a blackout.

I also get my news primarily from the web. When the recall went down, it was all over the various news sources online for a couple of days - it was a top headline with multiple sources on Google News aggregator.

here... look how many articles there are on it:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=...&tbm=nws&q=colorado+recall&oq=colorado+recall

let's be honest.. you think that this recall was historical. technically, it was. fact is, people other than gun rights supporters just really don't think it's that big of a deal, and frankly there is a lot more serious stuff going on in the world right now.

fact is, people other than gun rights supporters just really don't think it's that big of a deal, and frankly there is a lot more serious stuff going on in the world right now.

Ah, but that goes to the heart of of this important story. The press would still be chortling and analyzing and prancing had it gone the other way and everybody knows it.

The "suppression" is about news coverage, not the vote. Nobody wants to acknowledge this was a gun rights vote.

Colorado becomes ‘The Denial State'

Three days after a grassroots wave of gun owner anger ousted two Colorado state senators over their key involvement in passing the state's restrictive new gun laws, some pundits today are looking at the state of denial into which one of those senators, the governor and Democratic National Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz have descended.

<broken link removed>

Update. CNN front page now covers the recall...

Opinion: Gun lunacy rides high in America - CNN.com

funny how the author attacked gun dealers for opposing "UBC's" for higher profits over public safety when it will likely encourage people to buy weapons new as opposed to used because of the extra price being paid. not to mention gun dealers cant sell to criminals anyway, its been illegal for a long time now.

I know of a small town Iowa paper that had it plastered all over the front page when a priest was accused of molesting a 17 year old girl. Over a year later, a judge ruled that the charges were totally unfounded, and had no basis in fact. Contributing to the judges decision was an email from the girls mother bragging about how much money they would win. With the mans' reputation stomped on, the paper printed a 2 sentence blurb about the charges being dismissed. Nothing more about an honorable priest who had been serving his parish as well as contributing greatly to the community as a whole. It's not noteworthy unless the liberal press can be crowing about how they are trampling tradition and heritage. Sick to see it spreading to middle America.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top