JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was shocked to see them actually fighting.. (shocked in a good way haha) At first I was thinking, what is to stop these people from getting all worked up and getting to into character and actually start throwing punches.. Then all of a sudden people get pepper sprayed and they are chasing each other around with what looks like a steel pipe!

I think guns would ruin this show personally... Just think NOT everyone has guns in the first place, and how the show started the "government" placed them into this colony, so I doubt the government would let them pack heat :)

I think guns would ruin this show personally... Just think NOT everyone has guns in the first place, and how the show started the "government" placed them into this colony, so I doubt the government would let them pack heat :)

Yeah I agree. They can't have guns (or throw punches) for obvious reasons, but at least the reason why they don't have them is more believable this season.

Please, please let them do it in another city. And with guns as an option. Otherwise; fail.

Agreed! :s0155:

Another thing that I noticed was the lack of a true leader. Seems like they just do everything by committee. Can't work that way. I don't know, just seems like they need some leadership of some sort. And that jackass that wants to sleep instead of help out, well let's just say if I were in charge he would either shape up or he would be hitting the bricks! I have no tolerance for those that want to feed off of hand outs.

Yeah I agree. They can't have guns (or throw punches) for obvious reasons, but at least the reason why they don't have them is more believable this season.

This is what realy ercked me. The fight looked like a slow motion stripper fight in a jello bath. The guys where like jumping on people backs riding them like my horney dog Lucy. A well placed knuckel in the bridge of a guys nose would show a "show of force", without doing a whole lot of "tv" damage.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews