JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After months, years of patiently waiting I was finally able to source some brass that I have been having trouble finding. Thanks to @Lilhigbee , @RugerFan
and MidwayUSA, I was able to trade or buy four types of cases/hulls that are like hens teeth these days.

The brass hulls weren't cheap but midway gave me birthday pricing, plus $10 off my order and free shipping. Finding the brass hulls locally has been an exercise in futility.

I was also able to get a great deal on a Lee 45lc carbide 4 die set, so I don't have to mess around with trying to use 45acp dies to load 45lc.

I almost resorted to buying on gunbroker or driving around to gunshows but I waited and it worked out. Moral of the story is, don't give up, keep on searching and one year you might get lucky.

20230423_043755.jpg

Wish I knew you were looking for those things, I've seen them several times, glad you found them though. If you wanted more 410 hull not sure what midway charges but targetsportusa has them in stock.
Again glad you found them.

Last Edited:
Wish I knew you were liking for those things, I've seen them aberrant times, glad you found them though. If you wanted more 410 hull not sure what midway charges but targetsportusa has them in stock.
Again glad you found them.
This is a little better price than I paid but I only bought a box of 25pcs. Good to know they're available in larger quantities. I can get by with the 25pcs I have, for now.

Good on ya, I'm forever on the hunt for brass, my problem is I need it by the thousands. Fortunately I load enough different calibers that there is always something I can make.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top