JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
What you see in the photos is exactly what you'll get. This gun was handed down to me by my late grandfather and since it was his primary quail gun I never grew a heavy attachment to it. I've clung onto to other sentimental pieces of his and would like to see this go to a rare soul that appreciates well maintained Sears shotguns. I know the market is narrow but this guns condition will raise some eyebrows. I can tell you I started walking behind the gun in 1979 and shooting next to it in the field in 1986 and it put birds on the table. It worked great for busting the brush where you didn't have a whole ton of space and time to swing a long barrel. My grandfather was cut from that rare bunch that knew how to take care of and maintain guns. There are a few very faint handling marks about. The bluing looks amazing other than a couple small freckles on the receiver. The bore is a flawless mirror chrome tube! The external choke is a Higgins and I'm not sure if the bolt jeweling is factory or done elsewhere. I dug through current (very few nasty examples) and completed listings on Gunbroker and as far as I can dig back this gun is lights out primo compared to the rest. Examples concluded (SOLD) anywhere from $195 to $300 and again even the the higher priced guns looked pretty ratty. Buyer pays fees and will meet me in Corvallis at Tick Licker for the transfer. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business and questions need to be directed to my inbox please. Where are all my Sears fans at? $360

B7C0F523-E291-424C-9FFA-09BCDBC9EC1B.jpeg AF5B987E-EDD8-4871-909C-791C60D70356.jpeg 979F9B63-BCC8-4926-BB84-F8DF88D4D541.jpeg 1334A459-D940-41A4-94FA-5B08CE7A7482.jpeg 44302518-1992-4BDF-A0E9-D16F8060A4C6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
As you may know, these were made by High Standard. Very well made and slide is silky smooth. Love mine . Good luck With your sale .

Im a huge sears and Montgomery Ward fan. I own a couple J.C. Higgins shotguns and a LA Ted Williams model 100. Big fan great SG, if you ever find yourself near Vancouver, WA definitely get in touch.

Dayle
3six0 690 6445

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.