JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tigard/Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this from a great member of this forum a while back. I've brought her shooting a few times and was a ton of fun. Unfortunately ive made a (few) purchases that my other half hasn't approved of so I thought I'd thin the safe down a bit. I Didn't expect this much for a Sears but it's a blast to shoot. Some scuffs here and there and some personal additions the person before me must've added (like the welded metal on the safety to make it easier to push). Super tight choke and has pretty good accuracy for a shotgun made from 1945-1956. I was thinking about cutting down the barrel but might just sell it first so someone else can put their heart into it. This model has a magazine tube that can fit 2 2-3/4 in. Shells and 1 in the chamber. It has sling mounts as well as interchangeable chokes. I added a sleeve onto the stock which can hold 6 rounds on one side and 2 on the other. I'll include the 6 rds (3 00 buck and 3 Federal Birdshot) as well. If you have any questions feel free to send em. As far as possible trades I'm looking for a H&K mp5 in 22lr as a fun plinker but other than that just send me a message. Thanks for looking!

E14CFB3E-6E39-4E2A-8AC0-F120166FFCE3.jpeg B0DBBC6F-E35B-419C-AE1A-D5D1B54E657B.jpeg 2067BE06-2092-4E59-A5A2-E00851DE3723.jpeg 9578B74D-31F4-413E-BF7A-6F4E00993873.jpeg 0BD7E713-1C7C-43A5-89BF-0F426797469C.jpeg 09A97F06-3973-45B8-AC4F-34F089E79988.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I wanted to add an edit, I removed the duck plug and now it can successfully fit 5 shells and operate smoothly with them. (Went shooting this Saturday with it). I will include the duck plug and a box of birdshot for whoever wants it. I'd like to sell it this month if possible!

Hello all. While I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade. We all need to be safe. It has been long enough that most people do not know or remember that this shotgun was recalled Several decades ago for a safety issue I have put a link here And you can also Google Sears shotgun recall and you'll get lots of information

I have turned in several over the years. Sears now does a gift certificate instead of the $160. And it's only w 25 or 50.

I've had a couple people ask some questions, the recall only affected 12 ga models. There were more than a dozen that failed but from what I can find only one resulted in a lawsuit. This gun still has value, maybe more value because so many were destroyed/ turned in that there are not as many out there. I just wouldn't shoot it.

Hello all. While I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade. We all need to be safe. It has been long enough that most people do not know or remember that this shotgun was recalled Several decades ago for a safety issue I have put a link here And you can also Google Sears shotgun recall and you'll get lots of information

I have turned in several over the years. Sears now does a gift certificate instead of the $160. And it's only w 25 or 50.
Mine does not qualify for the recall. It's a model 105-20 Ranger. I wouldn't turn it in anyway. It's worth more to me as sentimental value then $160.

Mine does not qualify for the recall. It's a model 105-20 Ranger. I wouldn't turn it in anyway. It's worth more to me as sentimental value then $160.
I'm glad you have the sentimental value to your shotgun. It's good to hear. The recall is expired anyways since Sears is out of buisness

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.