JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of buffer setup will your new one have? I run a 7.5oz solid buffer and extra power carbine spring, and its soft and smooth from 115gr to 147. It is however, the only PCC I have shot, so I don't have a lot to go on.
The CMMG has a proprietary radial delayed blowback system. I believe it uses just a plain old carbine buffer and spring with its bolt and carrier. Similar reciprocating mass as a regular AR. So less felt recoil from the action cycling.

830FD10D-7F37-4DB5-A2DD-E46250CEB0A5.jpeg

Congrats on your first +1K purchase. Kind of a tough line to cross the first time. My first was a Ruger piston AR - very nice gun, heavy, but shot very well. I've since sold it. ATM, I think the only +1K in the safe is the M1A. Hoping to fill the Garand hole again, but not in a position to do that right now. You can get some fine under 1K guns, and for budgets, that seems a good way to go. I hate to pay more for anything than necessary, but some things are worth it.

I've never purchased a factory built AR15 platform before. I can honestly say I now know that a $1000 plus factory built AR15 equals quality. The fit and finish is outstanding.

Looking forward to putting some rounds through it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads