JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally did it. After months of selling off surplus crap lying around the house and setting aside money I finally put in for a purchase of an over $1000 dollar gun!

I get to join the club now right???

It was rough, lots of temptation out there, I almost jumped ship on something else a couple of times. Once I shot the 45 version of this pistol I knew I would end up wanting the 9mm version if they made one, and they released it last month. Having built two AR15s in 9mm and fighting all the inconsistent recoil with buffer weights and ammo types I thought I was done with the platform once I bought my Beretta Storm carbine to replace the need. However being a Glock boy, I still couldn't resist. Now I wait for it to get over to @LuckySG for transfer!

I wish I could find a better picture, but here is the SBR 45 version for looks until I can upload some of my own.

C7776C68-02E9-4A90-BA4C-D557DAA48F8B.jpeg

It was serious.

I have both 9mm and .45 ACP pistols, including high capacity, two are SIGs worth over $1K. I also have a Five Seven. I have nothing against 9mm, I just believe that .45 ACP is more effective (especially if you go to .460 Rowland).

You can get 26-27 round stick mags and drum mags (maybe, I've seen some, just never interested me to shoot a drum mag in a Glock 21). Also, the .45 ACP is very easy to suppress as most of the ammo is subsonic.

Personally, I do not care for pistol cartridge carbines (or AR pistols shooting pistol cartridges) - if I am going to carry something that heavy, it will be a rifle cartridge. I understand the appeal, it appeals to me, but it jsut does not appeal enough. There are a few exceptions, but they are special ones.

Not trying to troll the thread - just wondering why you chose 9mm when you could have gone with a .45 ACP. There is no weight advantage there like there is with a handgun - so why not?

It was serious.

I have both 9mm and .45 ACP pistols, including high capacity, two are SIGs worth over $1K. I also have a Five Seven. I have nothing against 9mm, I just believe that .45 ACP is more effective (especially if you go to .460 Rowland).

You can get 26-27 round stick mags and drum mags (maybe, I've seen some, just never interested me to shoot a drum mag in a Glock 21). Also, the .45 ACP is very easy to suppress as most of the ammo is subsonic.

Personally, I do not care for pistol cartridge carbines (or AR pistols shooting pistol cartridges) - if I am going to carry something that heavy, it will be a rifle cartridge. I understand the appeal, it appeals to me, but it jsut does not appeal enough. There are a few exceptions, but they are special ones.

Not trying to troll the thread - just wondering why you chose 9mm when you could have gone with a .45 ACP. There is no weight advantage there like there is with a handgun - so why not?
Understood.

I own virtually exclusively 9mm Glock handguns. Hence the choice for the 9mm.

I used to be pretty exclusive to 45acp when I started buying and shooting, but capacity and costs won and I switched over about 6-7 years ago.

I also have a rugged obsidian 9mm in NFA jail that helped with the caliber decisions.

However all said and done I appreciate the alternative thoughts on the matter.

Probably increased round capacity, and cheaper ammo. ;)

Understood.

I own virtually exclusively 9mm Glock handguns. Hence the choice for the 9mm.

I used to be pretty exclusive to 45acp when I started buying and shooting, but capacity and costs won and I switched over about 6-7 years ago.

However all said and done I appreciate the alternative thoughts on the matter.

So... you admit I was correct all along, and that I can read your mind, yeah?

;):D

Congratulations on both your purchase and this will be your first free transfer! This looks like a lot of fun. Please extend my apologies to your wife on making purchases even from other dealers more attractive.

Congratulations on both your purchase and this will be your first free transfer! This looks like a lot of fun. Please extend my apologies to your wife on making purchases even from other dealers more attractive.
Awesome thanks!

:s0133:

Hey, I think I got to help with this! You're welcome. If you care to drive out my way there is a lovely (free) place to shoot. All I ask is you let me give it a try too.

If you count regular street price and not what I actually paid, I joined this club recently too. Purchased a Dan Wesson Heritage.

Bryan

Hey, I think I got to help with this! You're welcome. If you care to drive out my way there is a lovely (free) place to shoot. All I ask is you let me give it a try too.

If you count regular street price and not what I actually paid, I joined this club recently too. Purchased a Dan Wesson Heritage.

Bryan
Yes you did!

If I ever head out to the coast and want to take a pit stop in Willamina I'll hit you up. I'll have to remember to bring this one. May even be summer by then and I'll hopefully have means to make it a much quieter gun.

I really like the PCC's and have a couple. Recently picked up a TNW ASP in 9mm and have a 9mm AR that is a blast to shoot. I too have a can in jail and am hoping it gets released by March or so. I might have missed it but exactly what did you get? I don't see any mention of specifics. The pic looks cool though. I like the SBR.

I really like the PCC's and have a couple. Recently picked up a TNW ASP in 9mm and have a 9mm AR that is a blast to shoot. I too have a can in jail and am hoping it gets released by March or so. I might have missed it but exactly what did you get? I don't see any mention of specifics. The pic looks cool though. I like the SBR.

The CMMG Mkg Guard in 9mm.

Nice gun. The $1000 mark isn't that tough to crack TBO. I've done it a few times, never thought much of it.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top