JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of buffer setup will your new one have? I run a 7.5oz solid buffer and extra power carbine spring, and its soft and smooth from 115gr to 147. It is however, the only PCC I have shot, so I don't have a lot to go on.
The CMMG has a proprietary radial delayed blowback system. I believe it uses just a plain old carbine buffer and spring with its bolt and carrier. Similar reciprocating mass as a regular AR. So less felt recoil from the action cycling.

830FD10D-7F37-4DB5-A2DD-E46250CEB0A5.jpeg

Congrats on your first +1K purchase. Kind of a tough line to cross the first time. My first was a Ruger piston AR - very nice gun, heavy, but shot very well. I've since sold it. ATM, I think the only +1K in the safe is the M1A. Hoping to fill the Garand hole again, but not in a position to do that right now. You can get some fine under 1K guns, and for budgets, that seems a good way to go. I hate to pay more for anything than necessary, but some things are worth it.

I've never purchased a factory built AR15 platform before. I can honestly say I now know that a $1000 plus factory built AR15 equals quality. The fit and finish is outstanding.

Looking forward to putting some rounds through it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads