JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AR builds start sub 1K... but before you know it your staring at your entry to the 2K club, and would be lucky to get half that if you tried to sell ito_O

I'm just gonna throw this out there....prob gonna get beat down......but here goes:

I try not to spend over $1k on a pistol or rifle that will come close to the same results as a $5-800 FA (b4 optics)....however, once you tap into the $2k realm I think it changes drastically (again b4 optics).

Same with a knife....most knives under $100 can do anything or more than a $500 knife...if you look for quality, not just "cheapness" in price.... YMMV, IMO

I also choose to make magazines and ammo a high priority when choosing a FA as well.....b/c I like to stack deep and make sure I have what i can to shoot, hunt, train, etc. and the parts to replace if (when) it needs

****Does not include the "artistic" variable in above comments****

This was my initiation into the $1K club...
Colt XSE Combat Commander....View attachment 412203
Nice, and the Crimson Trace grips betray you as a blind bast'rd. :D

congrats on your purchase!!
all sorts of accomplishments today...
i broke 65 in the left lane and didnt get a ticket today:rolleyes:
:D
^^^ One of those notorious Oregon drivers who cruise in the left lane, waiting for Scotty to beam them up. ^^^ :rolleyes:

Ah...............But are you really part of the club?

insane-asylum-extras.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads