JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That and: "A silver revolver" make me question the details of the story. I'm guessing the reporter doesn't know the difference between a FOID card (required in IL to buy/own a gun) and a Carry permit.

Guessing the cop just said, "Yeah, she has a permit" meaning FOID and the reporter didn't know any better.

BTW: Where can I get a silver gun? Price of silver is ~25/oz so it probably will be pricey. Again the reporter not knowing about Stainless guns or Chrome plated guns.
Judge rules FOID Card is UnConstitutional

The strange thing is that the kid stuck around after being shot the first time. Mom shoots, answers the phone, I'm out the door.
The story about this is literally one of the most psychotic and sickest things I have ever read.

The reason he probably stuck around was due to his remaining 'connection' to his mother and how he was probably experiencing some sympathy for her.

I can't even imagine what this boy had to endure mentally after being shot the first time - and then seeing his 'mother' coming back for the eventual outcome.... The anguish and loathing he probably experienced was most likely horrible.

This woman should be eliminated from the gene pool immediately.

Last Edited:
That and: "A silver revolver" make me question the details of the story. I'm guessing the reporter doesn't know the difference between a FOID card (required in IL to buy/own a gun) and a Carry permit.

Guessing the cop just said, "Yeah, she has a permit" meaning FOID and the reporter didn't know any better.

BTW: Where can I get a silver gun? Price of silver is ~25/oz so it probably will be pricey. Again the reporter not knowing about Stainless guns or Chrome plated guns.
Maybe it was spray painted silver.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads