JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP Kaden

*but*, if she doesn't plead guilty, will her defense attorney cite the way Kaden responded? Did he really just say he didn't know, or was it a bit more vehement?
And, who has video security cameras inside their home?

Edit to add: played in a soccer league with someone who also volunteered as a counselor at a local prison. He was a big dude, helluva fullback and player, nicknamed Jumbo. Tells me he was talking with one prisoner who was there for killing his brother, asked why. It was over a piece of bread. Literally a hunk of bread. Both were hungry, they started to fight over it, both drew pistols and the winner was faster.

Last Edited:
Interesting that the SHOCK value of the headline benefits from including the reference to Mom, but if it had been a run of the mill POC on POC shooting, the emphasis would have been on the gun!

RIP Kaden, your most likely in a far better place.

BLM, only when it's a non-black perpetrating the aggressive act of violence against a black. Black on black violence doesn't fit the narrative. Otherwise we'd see thirty some-odd headlines every weekend coming out of Chitcargo…

Poor kid. "I know my mom is crazy but I'm only 12. Good thing my family is aware of how nutty she's acting. Hopefully she won't shoot me or something".

My mother always took kids in for a day or two. Never anything so serious as, my parents might kill me. Maybe these days people don't know anyone 2 doors down. I wonder who was surprised by this?

BLM, only when it's a non-black perpetrating the aggressive act of violence against a black. Black on black violence doesn't fit the narrative. Otherwise we'd see thirty some-odd headlines every weekend coming out of Chitcargo…
And why is it so difficult for the proponents of BLM to see and recognize this? How can they continue to push the BLM narrative when black on black killings are commonplace ?

Ironically I just saw a news report 60 were shot in Chicago this weekend with 7 killed, 'including a 12 YO boy shot by his mother'......

Last Edited:
mom had mental health issues?. maybe someone in the family needed to make sure she didnt have guns. But living in chicago, she probably need one to just feel safe, too bad she didnt load up the kids and move out west to some quiet small town, and start a new life with healthy surroundings.

mom had mental health issues?. maybe someone in the family needed to make sure she didnt have guns. But living in chicago, she probably need one to just feel safe, too bad she didnt load up the kids and move out west to some quiet small town, and start a new life with healthy surroundings.
I was born in Chicago, as were both my parents and my brother (well, Evanston for him)

That is EXACTLY what my Dad did in 1970. That is why I am here.

From the article:
Officials said that she had a valid concealed carry license and owned two handguns.

Uh, being this is Chicago isn't a CCL somewhat of a rarity?
That and: "A silver revolver" make me question the details of the story. I'm guessing the reporter doesn't know the difference between a FOID card (required in IL to buy/own a gun) and a Carry permit.

Guessing the cop just said, "Yeah, she has a permit" meaning FOID and the reporter didn't know any better.

BTW: Where can I get a silver gun? Price of silver is ~25/oz so it probably will be pricey. Again the reporter not knowing about Stainless guns or Chrome plated guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top