Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dustoffmedic, Mar 24, 2012.

1. dustoffmedic

dustoffmedic Willsonville Member

To the man who helped my child after she was hit by a car on the way home from school a month ago... My 14 yo girl was knocked opver by a driver that keep going. A gentelman stoped and stayed with her until fire and ems came .. She told me he was carrying a gun and she started to talk to him about it .. she told him her dad was a member here and he is allso.. so here i am thanking you .. god bless :)

accessbob, rufus, pokerace and 15 others like this.
  2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Hit and run drivers make my blood boil. I take it that she has recovered or is recovering? I hope so. Glad to hear that there are people who stop to help and I would hope that if I ever saw something that I would do the same. Hope your post gets to its intended target.

3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Too bad he didn't just shoot the SOB in the car.
    Very nice thing to do.She may owe him a batch of cookies.

4. dustoffmedic

dustoffmedic Willsonville Member

I have a update.. The police found the man who helped my child.. Today we had lunch and talked.. Wow I have a new friend for life.. and yes my lil one is makeing cookies for him .lol The driver that hit her is in the pdx jail... Thank god for a good person

sandman1212, bnsaibum, drew and 11 others like this.
  5. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

Sounds like a good day for all! So who was it?!?!

6. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Don't think we will ever know, except the girl and the good Samaritan. And that' alright. God bless you.

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.