JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To the man who helped my child after she was hit by a car on the way home from school a month ago... My 14 yo girl was knocked opver by a driver that keep going. A gentelman stoped and stayed with her until fire and ems came .. She told me he was carrying a gun and she started to talk to him about it .. she told him her dad was a member here and he is allso.. so here i am thanking you .. god bless :)

Hit and run drivers make my blood boil. I take it that she has recovered or is recovering? I hope so. Glad to hear that there are people who stop to help and I would hope that if I ever saw something that I would do the same. Hope your post gets to its intended target.

To the man who helped my child after she was hit by a car on the way home from school a month ago... My 14 yo girl was knocked opver by a driver that keep going. A gentelman stoped and stayed with her until fire and ems came .. She told me he was carrying a gun and she started to talk to him about it .. she told him her dad was a member here and he is allso.. so here i am thanking you .. god bless :)

Too bad he didn't just shoot the SOB in the car.
Very nice thing to do.She may owe him a batch of cookies.

I have a update.. The police found the man who helped my child.. Today we had lunch and talked.. Wow I have a new friend for life.. and yes my lil one is makeing cookies for him .lol The driver that hit her is in the pdx jail... Thank god for a good person

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top