Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thank you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dustoffmedic, Mar 24, 2012.

1. dustoffmedic

dustoffmedic Willsonville Member

To the man who helped my child after she was hit by a car on the way home from school a month ago... My 14 yo girl was knocked opver by a driver that keep going. A gentelman stoped and stayed with her until fire and ems came .. She told me he was carrying a gun and she started to talk to him about it .. she told him her dad was a member here and he is allso.. so here i am thanking you .. god bless :)

accessbob, rufus, pokerace and 15 others like this.
  2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Hit and run drivers make my blood boil. I take it that she has recovered or is recovering? I hope so. Glad to hear that there are people who stop to help and I would hope that if I ever saw something that I would do the same. Hope your post gets to its intended target.

3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Too bad he didn't just shoot the SOB in the car.
    Very nice thing to do.She may owe him a batch of cookies.

4. dustoffmedic

dustoffmedic Willsonville Member

I have a update.. The police found the man who helped my child.. Today we had lunch and talked.. Wow I have a new friend for life.. and yes my lil one is makeing cookies for him .lol The driver that hit her is in the pdx jail... Thank god for a good person

sandman1212, bnsaibum, drew and 11 others like this.
  5. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

Sounds like a good day for all! So who was it?!?!

6. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Don't think we will ever know, except the girl and the good Samaritan. And that' alright. God bless you.

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.