JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To the man who helped my child after she was hit by a car on the way home from school a month ago... My 14 yo girl was knocked opver by a driver that keep going. A gentelman stoped and stayed with her until fire and ems came .. She told me he was carrying a gun and she started to talk to him about it .. she told him her dad was a member here and he is allso.. so here i am thanking you .. god bless :)

Hit and run drivers make my blood boil. I take it that she has recovered or is recovering? I hope so. Glad to hear that there are people who stop to help and I would hope that if I ever saw something that I would do the same. Hope your post gets to its intended target.

To the man who helped my child after she was hit by a car on the way home from school a month ago... My 14 yo girl was knocked opver by a driver that keep going. A gentelman stoped and stayed with her until fire and ems came .. She told me he was carrying a gun and she started to talk to him about it .. she told him her dad was a member here and he is allso.. so here i am thanking you .. god bless :)

Too bad he didn't just shoot the SOB in the car.
Very nice thing to do.She may owe him a batch of cookies.

I have a update.. The police found the man who helped my child.. Today we had lunch and talked.. Wow I have a new friend for life.. and yes my lil one is makeing cookies for him .lol The driver that hit her is in the pdx jail... Thank god for a good person

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top