JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a Kahr PM9 with a CT laser. The battery went dead while in the safe. Drove down to Wilsonville. They checked it over and checked the current draw. Said it was OK, but put a new battery in, gave me another one and a fancy CT allen key, all at no charge. They are also running a "free batteries for life" promotion on their website that Erin was sure to remind me about.

I'm going to be selling this soon so watch the "for sale" ads for it.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Awesome customer service. I stripped a screw on one (because I'm an idiot) and they sent me screws, wrenches, and batteries free of charge.

I've bought lasers for 4 other pistols from them since. And, I will recommend them to anyone that will listen. :s0155:

And today I got ANOTHER battery in the mail from CT!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I stripped an adjustment in my G26 laser and sent it to them. Had it back and fixed for free in a week. Except for cheap $25 lasers on 22 rifles or the like - aka range toys - I'll always buy CT lasers.

My buddy Lew owns this company . His thoughts on customer service are top notch . There is a reason his company has done so well. He is also a great guy in general .

My one complaint was the big sign at the door: "No loaded weapons allowed" so I had to go back to my car and leave both my carry guns there. Guess they figure, like at schools, that they can provide adequate protection for everyone if a criminal comes in and starts shooting. Maybe Erin was armed?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top