JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was just having this discussion with some folks the other day - if ISIS was going to strike here anytime soon - Black Friday would be perfect. Huge crowds gathered in confined spaces. It's one of the shining examples of "western excess" - it's consumerism's favorite holiday. So Black Friday could likely take on a new meaning.

And since they are a religious terrorist organization - any christmas gathering, any large mass or worship service... Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York is another big juicy target. Tens of thousands of people gathered on the streets. How easy do you think the suicide bombers could blend in and the carnage they could do there?

My wife and I both work Fridays - I'm glad she works in a small town unlikely to see terrorist violence. I could be anywhere though - big city, small town, on the road - who knows. I never know where I'll be at any given time till I"m there when I'm working.

Let's hope nothing happens.

Obama has arranged for them to fly directly to Chicago:
Chicago Passes Resolution to Allow Syrian Refugees, Just Days After Governor Vows None Will Come to Illinois
Obama can now fly them directly to Chi-Town the Commie capitol of the USA

The Chicago City Council Wednesday voted in favor of a symbolic resolution to allow the city to accept Syrian refugees, according to NBC Chicago.
The resolution, which would also establish Chicago as a "sanctuary city," flew in the face of Illinois Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner, who announced Monday that Illinois would put a temporary halt on accepting Syrian refugees.

"It cannot be in this moment when those in France have the courage to commit themselves to their values that we are weakened and walk away from," Chicago Mayor Rham Emanuel said. "I'm honored that we've done this resolution. I'm honored that here in Chicago we speak up for what's right."
In comments to NBC Chicago, city Alderman Ed Burke explained what makes the resolution symbolic. He said that while the city has no authority to accept refugees, Rauner "has no legal authority to block Syrian refugees fleeing violence from being placed in Illinois."
"It is our view that Chicago should continue its long and proud history of being one of the most immigrant-friendly cities in the world. It is a metropolis that was built on generations of immigrants," Burke added.
Neither cities nor states can officially accept or reject Syrian refugees, according to Talking Points Memo, since the 1941 Supreme Court case Hines v. Davidowitzdetermined that immigration policy falls under the jurisdiction of the federal government.
That, however, hasn't stopped more than 30 governors, including Gov. Rauner, from vowing to deny the relocation of any Syrian refugees to their states.

What makes you think the bad guys still have to get here? I would assume there's bad guys here all ready.

Roughly 30,000 trained operatives and 1 mil. potential Martyrs

Report: Eight Syrians Caught Crossing U.S Mexico Border…
Posted on November 18, 2015 by sundance
Earlier today three Syrian males were stopped in Saint Maarten after a flight from Haiti, they were headed to the U.S. and carried fake Greek passports.

In a similar but separate event today – Five Syrian males were <broken link removed>, also carrying fake Greek passports, with intentions on crossing the Southern U.S. Mexico border. And now this….

syrian-refugee-passports-2.png border-patrol.jpg

(Via Breitbart Texas) Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. Continue reading →

Last Edited:
Why the hell is our country so fing backwards geezus. When will we stop this. Honestly I'm losing my mind with all that crap. I need to take a break from the news, but I care to much to stop. Trying to convince a liberal of anything is impossible and hear were preschool to the choir. We must try to organize and rally, protest, boycott, and scream like maniacs. --- if this keeps going this way all that will be left is gun fire and fema camps.

-- the only bright side is terrorist tend to hit soft targets full of liberals thinning out the voting block. Believe it or not they hate a hipster douche that wants to save them more then the conservative that wants to blow them to shiz:s0004:

Last Edited:
Why the hell is our country so fing backwards geezus. When will we stop this. Honestly I'm losing my mind with all that crap. I need to take a break from the news, but I care to much to stop. Trying to convince a liberal of anything is impossible and hear were preschool to the choir. We must try to organize and rally, protest, boycott, and scream like maniacs. --- if this keeps going this way all that will be left is gun fire and fema camps.
CUIE4acVEAA7IhU.jpg

biggrin.gif

If trump wasn't such a pompous self absorbed, lieing, liberal, Jack off, imperialist, big government, pile of fecal matter, ugly, back burner, fake reality star, dingle berry, gun grabbing, land stealing, twit. Maybe he'd get my vote.

- however the other day I saw a street sign in English and Spanish, made me so angry. that made me think for a second I'm voting trump. Then I remembered all of the above.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top