Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Terrorist to attack CONUS in next two weeks!

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by titsonritz, Nov 18, 2015.

1. titsonritz

titsonritz has left the building. Well-Known Member

Over and out

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  2. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Was just having this discussion with some folks the other day - if ISIS was going to strike here anytime soon - Black Friday would be perfect. Huge crowds gathered in confined spaces. It's one of the shining examples of "western excess" - it's consumerism's favorite holiday. So Black Friday could likely take on a new meaning.

And since they are a religious terrorist organization - any christmas gathering, any large mass or worship service... Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York is another big juicy target. Tens of thousands of people gathered on the streets. How easy do you think the suicide bombers could blend in and the carnage they could do there?

My wife and I both work Fridays - I'm glad she works in a small town unlikely to see terrorist violence. I could be anywhere though - big city, small town, on the road - who knows. I never know where I'll be at any given time till I"m there when I'm working.

Let's hope nothing happens.

3. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

But probably not at sporting goods or country/farm stores.
    Am I right fellas? :D

4. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

It just means we got a couple of weeks to give them jobs so they are no longer disaffected youths...looks like I may be headed S for the in laws. May throw in an extra box of BBs.

Brutus Out

Sgt Nambu and Medic! like this.
  5. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Obama has arranged for them to fly directly to Chicago:
    Chicago Passes Resolution to Allow Syrian Refugees, Just Days After Governor Vows None Will Come to Illinois
    Obama can now fly them directly to Chi-Town the Commie capitol of the USA

The Chicago City Council Wednesday voted in favor of a symbolic resolution to allow the city to accept Syrian refugees, according to NBC Chicago.
    The resolution, which would also establish Chicago as a “sanctuary city,” flew in the face of Illinois Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner, who announced Monday that Illinois would put a temporary halt on accepting Syrian refugees.

“It cannot be in this moment when those in France have the courage to commit themselves to their values that we are weakened and walk away from,” Chicago Mayor Rham Emanuel said. “I’m honored that we’ve done this resolution. I’m honored that here in Chicago we speak up for what’s right.”
    In comments to NBC Chicago, city Alderman Ed Burke explained what makes the resolution symbolic. He said that while the city has no authority to accept refugees, Rauner “has no legal authority to block Syrian refugees fleeing violence from being placed in Illinois.”
    “It is our view that Chicago should continue its long and proud history of being one of the most immigrant-friendly cities in the world. It is a metropolis that was built on generations of immigrants,” Burke added.
    Neither cities nor states can officially accept or reject Syrian refugees, according to Talking Points Memo, since the 1941 Supreme Court case Hines v. Davidowitzdetermined that immigration policy falls under the jurisdiction of the federal government.
    That, however, hasn’t stopped more than 30 governors, including Gov. Rauner, from vowing to deny the relocation of any Syrian refugees to their states.

6. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What makes you think the bad guys still have to get here? I would assume there's bad guys here all ready.

Sgt Nambu, IheartSig, P7id10T and 2 others like this.
  7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Roughly 30,000 trained operatives and 1 mil. potential Martyrs

Report: Eight Syrians Caught Crossing U.S Mexico Border…
    Posted on November 18, 2015 by sundance
    Earlier today three Syrian males were stopped in Saint Maarten after a flight from Haiti, they were headed to the U.S. and carried fake Greek passports.

In a similar but separate event today – Five Syrian males were stopped in Honduras, also carrying fake Greek passports, with intentions on crossing the Southern U.S. Mexico border. And now this….

syrian-refugee-passports-2.png border-patrol.jpg

(Via Breitbart Texas) Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. Continue reading →

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    mike1281 likes this.
  8. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

If there are attacks we should call for Owebama's head on a plate. He has kept our southern border virtually unchecked and open.
    He has not listened to reason from experts on his staff!!!:mad::mad::mad:

9. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

He has done everything to help them without a direct order to ignore them.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  10. oknow

I cannot understand why he hasn't been charged with aiding and abetting.

Caveman Jim and Charliehorse like this.
  11. oknow

Beginning to wonder of Isis isn't the private police force Obozo was talking about a while back

erudne and Mongo1 like this.
  12. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Elma, WA Well-Known Member

How can Obama and reason be in the same sentence?

erudne, Caveman Jim and titsonritz like this.
  13. Charliehorse

Charliehorse Cascade Mts - State of Jefferson USA Well-Known Member

Isn't he in violation of anti-terrorism laws where he can be thrown in a hole without a lawyer for an undetermined amount of time??
    Isn't that what would happen to you or I?

erudne and Caveman Jim like this.
  14. Charliehorse

But he's just being compassionate. After all they're just widows and orphans.
    CUJnK7nUkAAwsA_.jpg

15. Caveman Jim

Because no politician (agency either) wants to be labeled as a RACIST who tried to prosecute the first 1/2 black president of America.... just sayin he is hiding with Sharpton!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

erudne likes this.
  16. Caveman Jim

My bad, must had bumped my dang head at the Holiday Inn Express last night...o_Oo_Oo_O:oops:

Sgt Nambu, erudne and etrain16 like this.
  17. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

Why the hell is our country so fing backwards geezus. When will we stop this. Honestly I'm losing my mind with all that crap. I need to take a break from the news, but I care to much to stop. Trying to convince a liberal of anything is impossible and hear were preschool to the choir. We must try to organize and rally, protest, boycott, and scream like maniacs. --- if this keeps going this way all that will be left is gun fire and fema camps.

-- the only bright side is terrorist tend to hit soft targets full of liberals thinning out the voting block. Believe it or not they hate a hipster douche that wants to save them more then the conservative that wants to blow them to shiz:s0004:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  18. Charliehorse

rollinglaugh.gif

erudne likes this.
  19. Charliehorse

CUIE4acVEAA7IhU.jpg

biggrin.gif

20. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

If trump wasn't such a pompous self absorbed, lieing, liberal, Jack off, imperialist, big government, pile of fecal matter, ugly, back burner, fake reality star, dingle berry, gun grabbing, land stealing, twit. Maybe he'd get my vote.

- however the other day I saw a street sign in English and Spanish, made me so angry. that made me think for a second I'm voting trump. Then I remembered all of the above.