JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If trump wasn't such a pompous self absorbed, lieing, liberal, Jack off, imperialist, big government, pile of fecal matter, ugly, back burner, fake reality star, dingle berry, gun grabbing, land stealing, twit. Maybe he'd get my vote.

- however the other day I saw a street sign in English and Spanish, made me so angry. that made me think for a second I'm voting trump. Then I remembered all of the above.

CS-p_XIW4AAM_dO.jpg

rofl Penis envy? Or wallet envy?

icon_mrgreen.gif

What makes you think the bad guys still have to get here? I would assume there's bad guys here all ready.

There's so much press about refugees lately, people seem to forget that there is very likely a large number of terrorists, facilitators, safe houses, enablers, etc already living comfortably here simply waiting for the marching orders.

The deluge of refugees is simply another leak in the ship that's already starting to list pretty severely.

Don't wait for the government to update the terror level to be ready. It's a given. This is the new state of affairs unfortunately.

Bring them! Like that one marine said... Tell your friends we will be here all day until dinner time and are hoping to shoot at least a couple before dinner time!

wear your seatbelts, dont run with scissors, and drink milk!

Looks like they already hit:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/planned-parenthood-colorado-springs-fbi-warned-of-threats-months-ago/

FBI warned of Planned Parenthood attacks months ago
  • 67 Comments
  • Email
  • Colorado Springs attack.

The FBI warned of attacks on clinics two months ago, as CBS News' Jeff Pegues reports.

cbsn1127shootingpresser471103640x360.jpg
    Play VIDEO
    Active shooter barricaded at Planned Parenthood facility in Colorado Springs
    For several months now, law enforcement has been concerned about people targeting reproductive health facilities -- specifically Planned Parenthood locations across the country.

As CBS News first reported in September, an FBI intelligence bulletin went out to law enforcement agencies nationwide with that warning. It came asCongress was debating Planned Parenthood funding and on the heels of the release of a series of videos by Center for Medical Progress that purported to show Planned Parenthood doctors discussing the harvesting of fetal tissue from abortions.

The intelligence bulletin warned of "lone offenders using tactics of arsons and threats all of which are typical of the pro-life extremist movement."

At that time there had already been nine criminal or suspicious incidents in seven states and the District of Columbia.

In one incident in August, someone poured gasoline on a New Orleans Planned Parenthood security guard's car and set the vehicle on fire. According to the FBI, there was another incident in July in Aurora, Colorado in which someone poured gasoline around the entrance of a Planned Parenthood facility, also causing a fire.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

cbsn0803parenthoodsdefense429333640x360.jpg

Last Edited:
Yep, spot on. What's crazy is that the anti-gun folks, who keep pushing for more laws, act as if the next terrorist(s) isn't already out there, already armed, already planning. This guy bought the pistols 4 years ago. No waiting list, no background check, stopped him or prevented him from getting his weapons - and they never, ever will.

The next attackers are already here, already armed, already planning. New laws won't prevent the next attack. So, that leaves American citizens with only a few necessary options, get armed, get trained and get your mother fricken head up out of your damn iPhone and pay attention to what is going on around you. The government teat won't protect you. It's your responsibility, just as it's always been. Either you take that seriously and at least give yourself a fighting chance (it's never a guarantee), or you cower on the floor as they pump you full of bullets.

There will be more of these attacks. I honestly won't be surprised if the next one happens before 2016. And I honestly won't be surprised when I find out the shooters/attackers/bombers have some connection to radical Islam.

So now.... if some folk (even on this forum... cough, cough) will stop with the "right-wing Christian extremist" must have shot up the Colorado PP crap... turns out to be a leftist "gender confused" idiot off his rocker... like the last Colorado shooter, like the last California dope that killed six in Oceanside, like the freak who shot Gabby Giffords.... leftists. You HEAR THAT? Not conservative "Christians", not right-wing "militias".... LEFTISTS.

WAKE.... UP!

The guy called it ALMOST to the day that something would happen, and last night he said he fears more is to come very soon from Islamic terrorist cells ALREADY HERE... NOT FROM AMERICAN "RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS" who see the Progressive movement for what it is!!

Fuggin' retards. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews