JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great...now I have to go to work being terrified with the knowledge of a dead mans massive cashay of inanimate objects. :rolleyes:

Good for him! I wish I had been able to bring just a few of the BIG Boys Toys I had gathered together in the RVN home with me. But I'm also glad that those Toys weren't being used on American Soil. I was friends with an Englishman and he told stories about how when the Second World War started there wasn't really a big need to "Arm the Settlers" aka: the Home Guard because most of the World War One returnees had brought "IT" home with them! Now that's my kind of folks!:):):)

Do the liberal bubble heads have any realistic idea how much World War Two Material is deeply stashed thought out England and Europe? I can imagine the metal detector individuals, groups and clubs continuing a land mark business for many years.

If the deep stashes were properly interned into mother earth, the stuff is still probably good to go. This would be the intelligently and properly stashed goodies. Not the various battle field dig ups. Even just stored in buildings works also as we have just seen.

We will NOT talk about Australia. They stashed in their outback tons of stuff during the Japanese invasion scare of WW2. Probably most of it is still there? Wonder if anybody is still alive who would know where some of it is? This will continue on for many years.

The Aus stashes could be interesting... like buried treasure for future generations to put back in service! Here's hoping that these stashes are found by non-government PEOPLE and saved the The Day when they will be needed.

Liberal gun grabbers! They want to "help the people" with govt largesse- but they fear an armed population... I wonder why? If their policies include disarming the People- we need to ask "Why?" and who will protect Us, the People from them and government oppression should it arise.
Aus has a reason to stay armed.. the refugee and illegal immigration problem they are having will only grow worse as Indonesia's over-breeding population seek new lands- and Aus is right in the path....

And yet he didn't go on a rampage and mow down innocent people with those terrifying weapons.

Yes, however the terrifying weapons could all on there own. Hence the neighborhood evac.

Thank goodness for that!

Plus, they even found brass knuckles. I MEAN BRASS KNUCKLES! My stars folks, how am I going to sleep now I'm so terrified!

While the article does make mention of Mustard Gas which IS Nasty stuff, am sure the media would have called it Terrifying if there had been a Squirt Gun and Two Red Riders. If it bleeds, it leads. Even if they have to supply the Blood.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top