JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No mention if the arms were or were not fully functional. Soldiers as collectors of the second WW memorabilia sent home many arms and collectibles that were used against them. Some made it and some did not. Most anything a person might dream of was available in the larger legal arms dealers inventory [gun shops] here in the USA back in the 1950s and early 1960s. After the time of that war and particularly after the Kennedy assassination in November of 1963 when even small arms were considered a life time jail sentence if brought into or through the good state of Massachusetts. Every time these types of self defense weapons are are uncovered they are made to look much more dangerous than they are for instance, weapons that will not function or long guns and shot guns or any guns in a collection uncovered during a search, whether or not they are legally possessed, here in the good old USA. They want our arms and do not care how long it takes to get them. The hardest part to face is we pay there salary.

I used to frequent the Saturday open area market in Leige Belgium. There were tables full of military weapons of every imaginable flavor for sale. They were "dewatted" as to Belgian law usually by having a plug welded in the barrel or through the chamber. No Mutualization of the receiver or any other working part. They were sold like a wheel of cheese......cash with no papers or questions asked. I imported an M1 Garand that I bought there and simply rebarreled it. I have always resisted buying anything illegal like undocumented class lll weapons but it would have been very easy to do. I paid something like 75.00 for the complete rifle when they were rare and very expensive on the US market. New barrel was 100.00 for a NOS matching installed. The rifle was worth 750 or so when a Python could be bought for 300. As restrictive as European gun laws are they can be quite silly. I went to the open air market again last year to see What was still being sold. The shop had moved into a storefront near the market but had a severely reduced inventory from 40 years ago.

While the article does make mention of Mustard Gas which IS Nasty stuff, am sure the media would have called it Terrifying if there had been a Squirt Gun and Two Red Riders. If it bleeds, it leads. Even if they have to supply the Blood.

:s0101:

Terrifying is these neofascists' reckless disregard for both basic human rights and priceless historical artifacts...

Somewhere in Hell, though the NSDAP's leaders and formal organization were destroyed, they are smiling at how their ideology, principles and political tactics ultimately won in the end.

The only thing I find terrifying about this story is that this guy was not a friend of mine sad so sad imagine the fun we could have had

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top