JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You really want to drink Tequila.
It better have a WORM .
In the bottle.
I'm pretty sure that is illegal in the US and may have been recently banned in Mexico as well... something to do with it shortening shelf life and a possible health hazard.

I'm pretty sure that is illegal in the US and may have been recently banned in Mexico as well... something to do with it shortening shelf life and a possible health hazard.
So what you are saying is that we Banned tequila that has a worm in the bottle.
From Mexico..put in the bottle by Mexicans.
But we let Mexicans cross the border every day.
And now they can't even bring a bottle of Mascaile with them .
Mmmmmmmmm

Don Julio Blanco especial
Cabo Wabo n'egro
Both neet, 3 fingers poured through ice and left to breath a bit!
Best margarita:
Fresh squeezed lime with pulp, 5 mint leafs smashed in the glass, 4 shots Don Julio, 1 shot Goslings Black Strap Bermuda Rum, two pinches salt, one choot of sugar cane, 1/2 Dragon Fruit cored and smashed in the glass, pettles mixed with shot of rum and sugar cane and simmered on low to make a syrup. Mix over crushed ice and enjoy!
Can swap the Dragon Fruit for Prickly Pear cactus flowers, crush a hand full and simmer in a sause pan with sugar cane, rum and mint untill yoy have a 1/2 cup syrup, mix all and enjoy!

....as long as it says "100% Agave".

Ive heard that if it says that it has to be made that way by Mexican law. Anything else is cheap immitation.

It makes her clothes fall off.....

Always a helpful design feature.

....as long as it says "100% Agave".

Ive heard that if it says that it has to be made that way by Mexican law. Anything else is cheap immitation.

Agreed. There is some truly nasty stuff labeled Tequila that isn't 100% agave. Staying far away for anything like that is a good call.

I drank a fifth of this one night in college. And then I started dancing....

View attachment 558144

Impressive. I got through about 3/4ths of a fifth of Tarantula before I started throwing up. Never again.

I heard Don Julio 1942 is the bubblegum. I might try that someday.

I did have some habanero margaritas at a hipster Mexican joint on Capital hill in Seattle a couple years ago. Those were awesome. No idea what kind of tequila.

I'm not a tequila guy; definitely a confirmed bourbon drinker.

However, I've been traveling to Mexico for business quite frequently over the past several years and one of my coworkers and usual traveling companion is a big tequila aficionado.

His drink of choice is Don Julio 1942 taken in the form of La Bandera - the flag. A shot of tequila, shot of lime juice, shot of Sangrita de la Casa (very similar to a Bloody Mary mix). Red, white and green - the colors of the Mexican flag and thus La Bandera. Sip of lime, sip of tequila, sip of sangrita.

As noted, I'm not a tequila guy, but if tequila is the drink, La Bandera is the way to do do it.

I'm not a tequila guy; definitely a confirmed bourbon drinker.

However, I've been traveling to Mexico for business quite frequently over the past several years and one of my coworkers and usual traveling companion is a big tequila aficionado.

His drink of choice is Don Julio 1942 taken in the form of La Bandera - the flag. A shot of tequila, shot of lime juice, shot of Sangrita de la Casa (very similar to a Bloody Mary mix). Red, white and green - the colors of the Mexican flag and thus La Bandera. Sip of lime, sip of tequila, sip of sangrita.

As noted, I'm not a tequila guy, but if tequila is the drink, La Bandera is the way to do do it.
That sounds good.

I was close.... Ive seen bottles that say 100% agave, and some say 100% blue agave.
So maybe just buy the blue agave, then does that mean the plain agave labels are not authentic.

Heck, ill have to ponder the finer points of this first world problem over some tequila :)

Id like to try some Mescal now too, dont think ive ever seen any in the stores...

I find Tequila is a great view into some ones inner self, their true personality! Some folks seem ok on the surface, but half a bottle brings out the true Dark Side ! Sort ot a truth serum!:eek:

My Bride had never tried tequila before we started dating, I made her a really good top shelf margarita and watched her, happy to report she is a happy drunk, and thus a keeper, no evil in her soul:):):)

I find Tequila is a great view into some ones inner self, their true personality! Some folks seem ok on the surface, but half a bottle brings out the true Dark Side ! Sort ot a truth serum!:eek:

My Bride had never tried tequila before we started dating, I made her a really good top shelf margarita and watched her, happy to report she is a happy drunk, and thus a keeper, no evil in her soul:):):)

Im the kind of drunk who loves everyone and I MAKE SURE you know if you didn't hear me the second time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top