JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this article about a Twitter exchange between Ted Cruz and Alyssa Milano. Even though I doubt how genuine she is about having a meeting to discuss this further, I thought it was well done on Senator Cruz' part.

Logic seldom works with leftists, unfortunately.

That's what many on the right don't yet understand. They think with the best argument, the correct framing of logic, the left can be persuaded that their beliefs are delusional and not grounded in fact.

HOWEVER, the current crop of militant lefties knows the arguments, and knows the logic and intentionally, purposefully, and willfully ignores logical rebuttals of their beliefs, and double and triple-down on their own emotional, deluded ideas no matter how wrong they are. To the left, it's about control. It's always about control. Controlling the people they hate and controlling the people too stupid to know any better. Being in charge, being in power is what drives them. And their emotional rantings are working on many of the poorly educated Millennials and GenXers out there. The left is also eager and ready to use violence against those they hate. Most on the right are law-abiding and abhor political violence. Besides, who wants to spend 20 years to life in prison for assaulting/injuring/killing some tatted-up, pierced-up, blue-haired freak? They're literally not worth it.

This is not going to end well. No politician or party can fix this. I highly doubt there will be a "civil war" some are predicting mainly because law-abiding citizens aren't going to start committing felonies en masse in order to fight back. But there will be pockets of increasing violence and crime. Especially in urban areas like Portland, Seattle, New York, Austin etc where the left dominates the local politics. Law-abiding citizens will soon realize living in these areas simply isn't worth it, and will move their families and businesses and jobs to someplace safer.

"You all can go to hell... I am going to Texas..." ~ Davy Crockett

Last Edited:
To the LEFT, its a simple matter of.............
your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

NR,

I ....kinda thought so....at first I thought what an odd looking girl until I looked closer and realized this fruit loop does a good job of shaving his mug and that 'get up', oh man, shudder....

Dealing with either side is like watching a junkie detox tbh.

Correction I should say its like watching a junkie detox and telling them that their addiction to X is whats the problem with tons of over reaction.

Alissa, Ashley, and Rosy should go eat a bucket of tidepods and skip off to Canada so they can have their peace love and good happiness stuff!

#NOTYOURSTOTAKE
#TouchmyGun

Alissa, Ashley, and Rosy should go eat a bucket of tidepods and skip off to Canada so they can have their peace love and good happiness stuff!

#NOTYOURSTOTAKE
#TouchmyGun

my gun says #metoo #mygunmychoice #opencounters #2Alivesmatter

As with all powerful people like her she has people protecting her with guns. Of course the rest of us peons do not need one though. If she really believes what she is pushing she should proudly announce that she will never allow anyone protecting her to have a gun. See how well that works. :cool:

As with all powerful people like her she has people protecting her with guns. Of course the rest of us peons do not need one though. If she really believes what she is pushing she should proudly announce that she will never allow anyone protecting her to have a gun. See how well that works. :cool:
I'm not all powerful, but I AM protected by guns, those I carry on my person exercising the same damn rights she is!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews