JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As an IT professional for the last 17 years, I've only used an offline password keeper.

I don't care how secure they say... it's always hackable when humans are part of the security.

I wonder if there's a novel entitled …
… "The Cloud" ? :s0153:

My wife and I use the "novel" password security system …
…. We selected a crappy, dull, unpopular classic novel and highlight as many "password phrases" as we need on a page. Every couple of months or so, we just move to the next page and repeat the process. It's quick, easy, and we have a record of old passwords. We select which letters become caps with a dot above the letter or a number with a dot below the letter. One page can yield as many passwords as needed. And a 400 page snoozer of a novel will easily yield 30 years of totally random passwords. A bookmark lists the sites in alphabetical order, the passwords on the page follow that order.
ie., "was a dark and stormy night"yields …
… daRkand5tormy

Sounds (reads) more complicated than it is in practice.

I imagine some old, long, legal document filled with pages of boiler plate and kept in a file called "colonoscopy lawsuit" and kept in a file cabinet with your parole papers and paternity suits would also work. :s0155:

ONLY use offline pswmngers, just saying..

Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 21-12-02 Browning BAR.png

Another hack at LastPass.

Although an initial intrusion into LastPass ended on August 12, officials with the leading password manager said the threat actor "was actively engaged in a new series of reconnaissance, enumeration, and exfiltration activity" from August 12 to August 26. In the process, the unknown threat actor was able to steal valid credentials from a senior DevOps engineer and access the contents of a LastPass data vault. Among other things, the vault gave access to a shared cloud-storage environment that contained the encryption keys for customer vault backups stored in Amazon S3 buckets.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top