JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When reading that thread title all I can think of is this:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

When reading that thread title all I can think of is this:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
:s0064::s0064::s0064::s0064:

Web Comic Discussion Thread, for www.questionablecontent.net :rolleyes: And no, it is not an online web store selling drugs :rolleyes::s0136: its an interesting webcomic thats quite leaning towards "wokeness/SJW" lately.... the author moved from Northampton, MA to somewhere in Canada, so there's a great example of a Leftist Statist exiting the United States :rolleyes:

:s0064::s0064::s0064::s0064:

Web Comic Discussion Thread, for www.questionablecontent.net :rolleyes: And no, it is not an online web store selling drugs :rolleyes::s0136: its an interesting webcomic thats quite leaning towards "wokeness/SJW" lately.... the author moved from Northampton, MA to somewhere in Canada, so there's a great example of a Leftist Statist exiting the United States :rolleyes:

Well sounds like it would be better if it was a fed honey pot drug site.

Most of the comments are related to a webcomic, so ignore them, (although they DO paint a very interesting mental picture :rolleyes::s0136: )

Had to dig a bit.... it's a play on "AI (Artificial Intelligence) speak" concerning UBI (Universal Basic Income) inferring things would still get done despite lacking an incentive to be productive because they'd become automated and run by AI tech.

:s0155:

Well sounds like it would be better if it was a fed honey pot drug site.
The first 2,000 comic pages are pretty good, got some good jokes about hipsterism, music, romance, ideas of things... the more recent run focuses on SJ topics through the lens of sentient robot rights (AI rights), as well as man-machine love, and gender stuff... but theres some decent jokes in there.

The first 2,000 comic pages are pretty good, got some good jokes about hipsterism, music, romance, ideas of things... the more recent run focuses on SJ topics through the lens of sentient robot rights (AI rights), as well as man-machine love, and gender stuff... but theres some decent jokes in there.

The cool thing about man-machine love is.... the mute switch. :D

Oh @Stomper and @E4mafia ; theres a bunch of comic pages containing this character known as Yelling Bird, which might give you some... creative swears ideas :s0116:

C'mon bro, I was a Drill Sgt.... I got some rather innovative swears still hanging in low earth orbit since '92 - '93! When them babies decay and hit the earth it could wind up being an extinction event!

Is that anything like when teenage boys find alternative uses for the vacuum cleaner? Asking for a friend..... ;)
813CAF34-BA12-47AD-9EEC-8F8AB0E2605E.png

I'd rather swage brass...

Is that what they're calling it these days? :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR