JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've tried doing some research online with no success about this blanket, the wife ownes quite a few pendleton whool blankets and I've never seen a tag like this. Beaver state robes and shawls. Do they still make these? Value? What year approximately? It is in very good shape for being what looks like a older blanket. Any info would help.....planning on heading back to the antique store today for a possible purchase 20230318_164003.jpg 20230318_164009.jpg 20230318_162637.jpg

That is what is called the Chief Joseph pattern... It's a pretty common one, available in a variety of color palettes and still in production. I'm no expert, but from the tag, I don't think this is a particularly old one.

That is what is called the Chief Joseph pattern... It's a pretty common one, available in a variety of color palettes and still in production. I'm no expert, but from the tag, I don't think this is a particularly old one.

Any idea on a used value? I've bought all her blankets new from the factory except a few yard sale finds and ones handed down to us

Sorry, I looked closer and that pattern is called "Harding" not "Chief Joseph." Still in production: https://www.pendleton-usa.com/produ...ml?dwvar_70056_color=53949#start=26&cgid=H130

King size retails for $529. Same as a used gun, I wouldn't pay close to retail, but I also don't think that there's a high amount of collector value per se for this particular blanket. What are they askign for it? Think about what you would be willing to spend on a used gun, then think that this is a high-quality item that might be something that you get every-day use out of for decades. It's certainly worth hundreds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top