JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm confused. Is there a difference between "SPEED STEEL" and "MAN OF STEEL"?

Could I shoot my 9mm or .40 S&W at a SPEED STEEL or MAN of STEEL match?

For May 6th, the TCGC calendar says "9:00 am-3:00 pm : Man of STEEL Action Range Bays 1-10 CLOSED!!!!!". Does this mean that the match is canceled? Or does it mean that the Action Range Bays are closed for the match?

Man of Steel is the Once a year match for more than just bragging rights. There's prizes on the line!!!

Normal monthly matches are open to all, $12 a firearm per match (If it's not too busy they let you shoot 2 firearms). The Man of Steel match is open to the first 80 shooters that sign up. $50 for the match.

You can shoot any pistol caliber pistol or rifle. 22lr is most popular. Most run semi autos but wheel guns show up too, Just have 5+mags (or speed loaders) loaded and ready to go.

Man of Steel is the Once a year match for more than just bragging rights. There's prizes on the line!!!

Normal monthly matches are open to all, $12 a firearm per match (If it's not too busy they let you shoot 2 firearms). The Man of Steel match is open to the first 80 shooters that sign up. $50 for the match.

You can shoot any pistol caliber pistol or rifle. 22lr is most popular. Most run semi autos but wheel guns show up too, Just have 5+mags (or speed loaders) loaded and ready to go.

This.
I dont know what kind of firearm you are wanting to use, but your mags should hold at least 10 rounds, otherwise it gets a bit stressful reloading during a string.
I ran 3 15rnd mags and it worked out ok.

Had a great time!!! Nick put on an AMAZING event!!!!!

I did way better than I thought I was going to do. My junior shooter did really well too. Think I wanna sign up for next year now!!!

Now gotta see about going to some of the Ruger Rimfire challenges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top