JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm confused. Is there a difference between "SPEED STEEL" and "MAN OF STEEL"?

Could I shoot my 9mm or .40 S&W at a SPEED STEEL or MAN of STEEL match?

For May 6th, the TCGC calendar says "9:00 am-3:00 pm : Man of STEEL Action Range Bays 1-10 CLOSED!!!!!". Does this mean that the match is canceled? Or does it mean that the Action Range Bays are closed for the match?

Man of Steel is the Once a year match for more than just bragging rights. There's prizes on the line!!!

Normal monthly matches are open to all, $12 a firearm per match (If it's not too busy they let you shoot 2 firearms). The Man of Steel match is open to the first 80 shooters that sign up. $50 for the match.

You can shoot any pistol caliber pistol or rifle. 22lr is most popular. Most run semi autos but wheel guns show up too, Just have 5+mags (or speed loaders) loaded and ready to go.

Man of Steel is the Once a year match for more than just bragging rights. There's prizes on the line!!!

Normal monthly matches are open to all, $12 a firearm per match (If it's not too busy they let you shoot 2 firearms). The Man of Steel match is open to the first 80 shooters that sign up. $50 for the match.

You can shoot any pistol caliber pistol or rifle. 22lr is most popular. Most run semi autos but wheel guns show up too, Just have 5+mags (or speed loaders) loaded and ready to go.

This.
I dont know what kind of firearm you are wanting to use, but your mags should hold at least 10 rounds, otherwise it gets a bit stressful reloading during a string.
I ran 3 15rnd mags and it worked out ok.

Had a great time!!! Nick put on an AMAZING event!!!!!

I did way better than I thought I was going to do. My junior shooter did really well too. Think I wanna sign up for next year now!!!

Now gotta see about going to some of the Ruger Rimfire challenges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top