JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know what happened to NWFA being on the tapatalk forum app? It was woing great for months and then this weekend this forum seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone else use a different forum app for this site? For an iPhone.

Mostly curious if it is just me or if they site really did get bumped from the app

Thanks
Tony

Does anyone know what happened to NWFA being on the tapatalk forum app? It was woing great for months and then this weekend this forum seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone else use a different forum app for this site? For an iPhone.

Mostly curious if it is just me or if they site really did get bumped from the app

Thanks
Tony

Reading it right now on tapatalk???

Which version of Tapatalk do you have? I'm not an iPhone fan so I have Android and use Tapatalk 2 on it and this forum shows up quite nicely still.

I have the original version of the app. I paid for it about a year ago and think it is free now. It is strange because I then tried to go back in and search for NWFA but it doesn't even show up. I guess i might have to get version 2.

I have the original version of the app. I paid for it about a year ago and think it is free now. It is strange because I then tried to go back in and search for NWFA but it doesn't even show up. I guess i might have to get version 2.

They just put out version 4 a couple weeks ago. I have it on my Droid and it works great. Maybe they stopped supporting version 1?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews