JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i got one from discount firearms in aloha, they are on 185th and baseline, big red sign that says guns and shares the parking lot with goodwill. not sure if they carry the steel framed versions but every time ive gone it, there has been a few on display. the research i did before buying showed me that the poly frames were the good ones though. found about 20 bad reviews on the steel frames splitting at the mid seam, this was a problem only on the .40 cal though. yes before you ask all the frames are the same for the different sizes but its something to do with the way the action moves. the poly frames have been praised by every review i found. i have a 9mm poly version and love every minute firing it. one of the easiest handguns to handle i have ever fired and very accurate. one thing i liked is how they offer conversion kits as if it were a popular model like the colts and rugers. one downside is that they only come with 1 mag and they cost $30 for an extra or $25 each if you buy 2-3 from the website.

been trying to get my cousin to go out to browns camp to do some shooting. if your interested maybe we can arrange a day for a group shoot and ill let you squeeze a few off before you commit $500 to one of your own. or if you pick up a 9mm and want to get some extra mags i may be up for splitting a lot order of mags. i only care to get 1 more and it would be nice to save $5.

I had a 9mm 40 combo fullsize polymer gun that was awesome but i had to pay off some small debts in a hurry so i am familiar with them thats why id like to try another shot a steel frame 40 last weekend and fell back in love haha

I got mine off AR15.com. Another good place to watch is BrianEnos.com, they are one of the pistols used for 3 Gun, USPSA ect. either for the ergonomics or for people who don't want to spend 2-3,000$ for a single action limited pistol.

I have a limited Stock which was tuned by Doug Henning prior to me buying it. So far I have about 40,000 rounds through it and the only issue is keeping up with spring replacement. When the springs wear out the reliability falls dramatically.

I love mine but would like to replace it with a good 2011 at some point because the trigger will never be a good as a good 2011.

its a good handgun, i cant say enough good things about mine. i love the fact that when you look at professional reviews of it, they can only give fair comparisons to guns that cost over $1500. very happy i own one and i dont believe ill be getting rid of it any time soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top