JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another little gem in that new legislation. Evidently, if a perp does a no show for their court date, the judge is not allowed to issue a warrant. They simply reschedule it and inform the perp at their last known address. A warrant can be issued after missing the next one though.

Permission to default ignore the first court date with no consequences... that sounds like a reasonable approach to combat ongoing criminal activity. šŸ¤£

FEDED27F-382B-4D80-984B-D5409965F8EE.jpeg

Another little gem in that new legislation. Evidently, if a perp does a no show for their court date, the judge is not allowed to issue a warrant. They simply reschedule it and inform the perp at their last known address. A warrant can be issued after missing the next one though.

Permission to default ignore the first court date with no consequences... that sounds like a reasonable approach to combat ongoing criminal activity. šŸ¤£
Let the crime just keep getting worse and worse. People who live there keep saying this is what they want. Will be kind of interesting to see just how bad it has to get to make them re-think that choice. :s0092:

Mayor Keith Pekau spoke on this so called safe-t act. More hidden jems and enlightening info on a couple other issues as well. Granted, they don't apply in the PNW, yet, but we all know when there is a woketard success in one state, other states are usually not far behind.

LE can't remove trespassers?
Criminals with ankle monitors can't be sought out until they have been in violation for more than 48hrs?

Last Edited:
Mayor Keith Pekau spoke on this so called safe-t act. More hidden jems and enlightening info on a couple other issues as well. Granted, they don't apply in the PNW, yet, but we all know when there is a woketard success in one state, other states are usually not far behind.

LE can't remove trespassers?
Criminals with ankle monitors can't be sought out until they have been in violation for more than 48hrs?
The people pushing this are becoming desperate. They are trying to incite some violence because they are scared to death of midterms. I keep hoping this will lead to a world class backfire for them.

1. The government is a business.

2. The government is the only gang able to commit legal violence against anyone it deems fit.

3. They HATE competition...

Also I won't say the quiet part out loud in text but:
I disagree with the business assertion but I do agree with the gang part. Businesses actually have to be profitable or they fail.

This will age like:
Just wait.
"Admiral Akbar really let himself go" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How stupid can they possibly be? If they want more violent crime this is exactly the formula to get it:

X + Y = exponential increase of violent crime

Where X is reducing the number of guns in good guys hands to defend themselves, pass new laws to protect criminals, reduce police capability

And Y is stop prosecuting criminals who use guns they already have (and are continuing to steal)

If they wanted decrease in violent crime the formula is equally simple:

A + B = exponential decrease in violent crime

Where A is more poeple able to defend themselves, police empowered to do their job, stop passing new laws to protect criminals

And B is increased prosecution of criminals using laws that are already on the books

It is 100% backwards and anyone with half a brain can see this will massively increase crime

Reminds me of that guy in Vancouver WA who called the police to say that police are chasing him illegally because he was going over 100mph and they can't do that. As I recall he had someone in the car that he had kidnapped at the time.

It also seems a lot like Hardesty where her number 1 goal is to protect gang bangers with guns and reduce police ability to stop them.

Not only does that measure mandate catch and release, it also allows them to do a no show for their court date with no consequences. They only get a warrant if they miss the 2nd court date too.

If they are being monitored electronically, they also get a 48hr head start before the police are allowed to chase them down... and the icing... police are no longer able to remove someone trespassing on your property or place of business. It's up to YOU to decide what level of force is required to remove an undesireable individual... and it better be legal or the popo gonna throw YOUR gluteus in the slam.

And they are already batter up on 2 more similar type "Safe-T Act" measures.

Mind...
Blown......

On Edit: Oh yeah... and removes SRO's from public schools. Clever!!

Last Edited:
Full auto paintball gun w/ hi power laser.
I don't own a painball gun, but.... I do have a garden weed sprayer, gallons of white gas and several zippo's. The classic "zippo click" is one of the most recognizable sounds in the world.

(Almost as well known as a shotgun rack) šŸ‘

Last Edited:
Not sure what we are talking about here but real skunk oil is effective in getting them to move along.

Almost want to buy a paintball machine gun and fill the balls with skunk oil. But have never messed with paintball gun and don't really want to get a whole new category of stuff.

Not sure what we are talking about here but real skunk oil is effective in getting them to move along.

Almost want to buy a paintball machine gun and fill the balls with skunk oil. But have never messed with paintball gun and don't really want to get a whole new category of stuff.
Deterrence in the face of no law enforcement, so left field **** off methods. I don't know of a way to reseal those gelatin balls once you evac'd and refilled them. They would almost assuredly break once the gas valve is released and the ball starts acceleration in the breach.
Paintball guns are pretty fun, the new ones are all 100% electro pneumatic. Solenoids and valves mainly. They are a different critter but the ones that were $1200+ ten to twenty years ago can now be had for $400ish. And the tech has come twice the distance since then too.
You can also load pepper balls too if you can find them that is. Keep in mind the balls do get old and brittle with age and therefore shatter more easily when fired. So best to swap out often for fresh supply.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top