Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Taking Joe Biden's advice - getting a double barrel shotgun...

Joe13

Reactions
Talked with a 3 gunner and he said they were not a hit with that crowd.

Something about the unnatural feel of pumping it once but pulling the trigger twice before a second pump.

AndyinEverson

Reactions
At one time my home defense gun was a double barrel coach gun in .20 gauge.
Nothing really wrong with using a double gun for home defense . What I dislike about Biden's advise , is how he says to use the gun and of course making it sound like a double barrel shotgun is the only option that works or should be used.
Andy

Reactions
I've appreciated the design since it's release and have always wanted to try it out. so if anyone has one and they would let me take a few shots with it... :D

Heck, i may end up using this more than my other shotgun. My current one has never been shot, it's brand new and just sitting in the safe. LOL

v0lcom13sn0w

Reactions
if i were to blast off a warning shot outside my house im 1000% positive my neighbor would grab his gun and fire off a warning shot too and THEN my LEO neighbor would be outside to probably fire some shots too.

dont mess with my cul-de-sac

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online