JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house." - Joe Biden

http://www.stdgun.com/dp-12-double-barrel-pump-shotgun/

GUN-DP12_B_0.jpg

Talked with a 3 gunner and he said they were not a hit with that crowd.

Something about the unnatural feel of pumping it once but pulling the trigger twice before a second pump.

At one time my home defense gun was a double barrel coach gun in .20 gauge.
Nothing really wrong with using a double gun for home defense . What I dislike about Biden's advise , is how he says to use the gun and of course making it sound like a double barrel shotgun is the only option that works or should be used.
Andy

I've appreciated the design since it's release and have always wanted to try it out. so if anyone has one and they would let me take a few shots with it... :D

Heck, i may end up using this more than my other shotgun. My current one has never been shot, it's brand new and just sitting in the safe. LOL

if i were to blast off a warning shot outside my house im 1000% positive my neighbor would grab his gun and fire off a warning shot too and THEN my LEO neighbor would be outside to probably fire some shots too.

dont mess with my cul-de-sac

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads