JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this turd on my email today. I have no idea how they got my email! I replied as it deserved.

Where did you get my email? Do any of you know that Tikka is a rifle mfg by Sako in Finland? Of course not, no surprise! Like most everyone attacking the 2nd amendment, you refuse to take the time/effort to fully understand what you are dealing with. Get your collective heads out of the sand! Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Even after you take guns away, evil will find its way.

To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:36 AM
Subject: Take the pledge

Americans For Responsible Solutions (their emphasis)

xxxxx -

People have told me that I am courageous, but I have seen greater courage.

When my friend and staffer, Gabe Zimmerman, saw me shot in the head and laying on the ground, he ran towards me. Towards the gunfire. And then the gunman shot him, and then Gabe died.

That is courage.

And it's a quality that was sorely lacking on the floor of the Senate last week when forty-five senators stood with the gun lobby to vote against expanding background checks -- to vote against saving lives.

If you're still angry about last week's vote, you are not alone. But it's up to us to do something about it, because if we don't act, no one will.

That's why I'm asking you to join me in supporting candidates who back common sense legislation to reduce gun violence and protect gun rights, and withhold your support from those who don't.

Will you add your voice to mine and make the pledge to become a gun violence voter in 2014?

"I promise you that if we cannot make our communities safer from gun violence while protecting gun rights with the Congress we have now, I will use every means available to make sure we have a different Congress, one that puts communities' interests ahead of the gun lobby's."

Americans for Responsible Solutions | Sign the Pledge: Become a Gun Violence Voter

We've kicked off our accountability campaign with two radio ads targeting senators who voted against the bill: Mitch McConell and Kelly Ayotte.

The ads are running right now, but this is just the beginning.

Take my pledge promising to change Congress if Congress refuses to change our gun safety laws:

Americans for Responsible Solutions | Sign the Pledge: Become a Gun Violence Voter

I've always known this would be a long, hard haul. I am glad that we're in it together.

Gabby

I got one of those too. I think I got on the list when I voted for what changes they should focus on for gun laws. I forget exactly how I voted but it was the least intrusive option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top